Fun in the snow

The next morning, everyone woke up and ate breakfast. "So, there are three different stations. Snow ball fighting, snowboarding, and free choice. We will be at each station for 10 min. There will groups of two." Said Mario. "But there are  of us." Said Angel. "We will have to be groups of three." Said Cory. "Yeah." Said Jackie. "Ok well pick your groups of THREE then." Said Mario. They all chose their groups:Jamiah, Jackie, and Angel(JJA)
Somer, Liyah, and Keyshan(SLK)
Mario, Cory, and Andrew.(MCA)

JJA'S P.O.V:

At the snowball fighting station, everyone was on their own team. They had 10 sec to find a fort to hide behind and throw snowballd at each other. Everyone had 20 snowballs. If you get hit 5 times, your out. The game started. Everyone started throwing snowballs at each other. The first one out was Jamiah. It was Jackie and Angel now. They kept trying to hit each other but they kept ducking under their forts. Angel was finally out. "JACKIE WON!" Yelled Jamiah. "Good game." Said Angel. "Thanks." Said Jackie. Then they continued their game of snowball fighting.

SLK'S P.O.V:

Somer, Liyah, and Keyshan was at the snowboarding station. There was a small table with all the things they needed to snowboard with. They grabbed the stuff and went to the top of a VERY big mountain full of snow. Somer sled down first. She was going side to side and doing cool tricks untill she fell and hurt her knee at the bottom of the mountain. Liyah laughed and sled down straight to where Somer was and helped her. While Liyah was helping Somer up, Keyshan came sledding down towards them. "LIYAH LOOK OUT!" Yelled Somer. Liyah turned around to see Keyshan about to run into her. "MOVE LIYAH!" He yelled. Liyah moved so Keyshan won't run into her. Liyah went up to Keyshan after he  stopped. "You almost ran into me." Said Liyah in an angry voice. "I know." Said Keyshan. Everyone started to laugh. Then they went back up to the top of the mountain and continued to sled down.

MCA'S P.O.V:

"Alright so what do you guys want to do for free choice?" Asked Cory. "I don't know, anything." Said Andrew. "Ummm acually, I have to ummm do something with someone." Said Mario. "You mean your girlfriend Jamiah?" Asked Andrew. "Mabey." Said Mario. "Go on man, you guys have fun." Said Cory. "Thanks man I'll be right back." Said Mario. He went to the snowball fighting station and grabbed Jamiah's hand. "Hey I want to take you somewhere." He whispered in Jamiah's ear. She blushed. "Ok." She said. "You guys keep playing, I'll be right back." Said Jamiah. He took her to the cabin inside their room. "What are we doing in here?" Asked Jamiah. "Happy 6-month anniversary babe." Said Mario. "Awwwww. Happy anniversary baby." Said Jamiah. She started to kiss him. She jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him. She started going through his hair.He fell on the bed not breaking the kiss.

BACK OUTSIDE:

Everyone was wondering where Mario and Jamiah was. "Where are they?" Asked Somer. ""It's their anniversary, let them have fun." Said Cory. "Cory is right." Said Jackie. Keyshan looked at the sky. It was getting dark. "Hey, it's been a long day so let's hit the hay and get ready for bed." He said. They all went inside into the cabin. They all went in their rooms and got ready for bed. Liyah went into Jamiah and Mario's room to borrow Jamiah's p.js. She saw Jamiah and Mario on the bed, with their clothes ON, sleeping. "Awwww. So cute. I have to tell everyone." She said. She got everyone and they saw them. "Awwww!" They all whispered. Then they all went to bed.