Jac and C

JACKIE'S AND CORY'S P.O.V:

Cory went into Jackie's room that morning. She was sleeping and Angel was sleeping on another bed. He walked over to her bed. He shook her and woke her up. "CORY!" She yelled. "Shhhh. Angel is still sleeping." He said. "Oh yeah. Let's go downstairs." Said Jackie. They went downstairs to the couch. "So how do you like it here?" Asked Cory. "Well, it's cold." Said Jackie. They both started to laugh a little. Then there was awkward silence. "Soooo..." Said Jackie. "Soooo..." Said Cory. "What are you going to do today?" Asked Jackie. "Probably the snowball fighting." Said Cory. "Well, it's fun. I'm doing free choice next." Said Jackie. "What will you do for free choice?" Asked Cory. "I  don't know." Said Jackie. "Well that's ok. Want to watch t.v?" "Sure." Cory turned on the t.v. Jackie started feeling sleepy. He started to mess with her so he pushed her a little. She pushed him back. He did it back to her and she pushed him to the floor. He grabbed her arm and dragged her down with him. She landed on top of him. They started into each other's eyes for a while. Jamiah came down the stairs to see what all the noise was . She saw Jackie on top of Cory. "OMG!" Said Jamiah. They both looked at her then each other. They got up and started blushing. "Did I miss something?" Asked Jamiah. She had a big grin on her face. They startef blushing. "No." They both said. "Mmhmm." Said Jamiah. "Well, it's time to get ready for the next station you two love-birds. Get ready." Jamiah went back upstairs. "Well I guess we better get ready." Said Jackie. "Yeah." Said Cory. They went upstairs and got ready to go to their next station.