I got you

Everyone was with someone. They were all having fun: playing on the ice, playing Hide and Seek and Tag in the woods right outside the chill spot. Jamiah was sitting on the bench thinking about that problem. Mario saw her by herself. He decided to go over to her. "Hey you ok?" He asked. Jamiah nodded her head. "Come on don't lie to me." "Im just scared to go back to school." "When I find out whos been doing this to you I'm going to..." "No it's ok." Said JAMIAH cutting him off. "No it's not." "Yes it is. I'm used to it." He put his arm around her and she leaned on him. He kissed her cheek and said, "Listen Jamiah I don't like this at all, but you have your friends and you have me and we will make sure no one messes with you, ok?" "Ok thanks." "Let me see you smile." Said Mario. "Later." Said Jamiah. "No. Now." Said Mario. "No." Said Jamiah. Mario started tickling her. "Haha...Mario...stop...please..." Said Jamiah in between breathes. "Not untill you smile." Said Mario. "Hahaha...OK OK IM SMILING...NOW STOP...PLEASE...HAHAHA!" Then he stopped. "There we go, that's the smile we all know and love." Said Mario. "Come on let's go play with the others." Said Mario. "Ok." Said Jamiah. She took his hand and he led her to the others. Then they continued their game and had fun...EVERYONE had fun.