Ice skating

Jamiah and Mario went to small pond that was covered in ice. They put on their ice shoes to skate. They were the only ones out there. It was Jamiah's first time so she didn't really know how to skate. Once she got her shoes on, she kept trying to get up but kept falling. Mario went to help her. He held her hand and led her to the ice. "So, the first thing you do to skate is your balance." Said Mario. Jamiah was trying to stand but she kept slipping. He skated behind her and helped her balance up. "Ok. I think I got it now." Said Jamiah. He let go of her and she started balancing. "Next you have to skate." Said Mario. He showed her to put one foot in front and take off then put the other foot in front and take off again. Jamiah tried it but she fell the first three times. Then she started to get the hang of it. She skated but didnt know how to stop. "MARIOOOOO!" Yelled Jamiah. "JAMIAH!" Yelled Mario. She fell in the snow head first. Mario rushed over to her. "Are you ok?" Asked Mario. "Yeah, I'm fine." Said Jamiah. He saw she had a little bruise on her head. He felt it, it was really cold. "Mabey we will practice some other time." Said Mario. He helped her up and put his arm around her waist. They went back to Jamiah's house where he took care of her.

(JACKIE'S P.O.V.)
My phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was CORY! He asked me if I was busy today. I texted him back and said no. He texted back and said would you like to go to Chipotle with me? I texted him back and said sure. He said he would pick me up in 15 minutes, so I had 15 min to get ready.