Winter getaway planning

The snow stopped falling but there was still snow on the ground. Inside Jamiah's house, Mario grabbed Cory's arm and dragged him to the kitchen. "Ok, so I want to do something special for Jamiah for our 6 month anniversary." Said Mario. "Awww." Said Cory. "But I want it to be a surprise." "Well why don't you invite the squad so it wont be suspicious." Said Cory. "Good idea. I'll invite them to my uncle's cabin. It isn't far." Said Mario. "Cool. She'll LOVE that." Said Cory. "Thanks man." Said Mario. They went back to the living room where the girls were at. "What were you guys talking about?" Asked Jackie. "WE ARE GOING ON A WINTER GETAWAY!" Said Mario. "YYYAAAYYY! I love getaways! Where will we be going?" Asked Jamiah. "To my uncle's cabin. It's not that far from here." Said Mario. "And we are all going!" Said Cory. "Even Somer and Liyah and Angel and Andrew and Keyshan." "I can't wait." Said Jackie. "When are we going?" Asked Jamiah. "Tomorrow." Said Mario. "Awsome!" Said Jackie. The snow was now safe to be in. Jamiah texted everyone to tell them about the getaway tomorrow. They were all excited and everyone was going home to pack up. *tomorrow is going to be a great day* thought Jamiah.