The blizzard:part 1

Jackie and Cory came to Jamiah's house where Jamiah and Mario was. They saw Jamiah and Mario sleeping on the couch. They laughed at them and woke them up. "What happened to Jamiah?" Asked Jackie. "She fell head first in the snow." Said Mario. "I told you I'm fine. My head just hurts, but it's getting better." Said Jamiah. "Well I'm glad your ok." Said Jackie. "Me too." Said Cory. "Thanks guys." Said Jamiah. "Let's watch the News to see what the weather is like." Said Mario. Everyone agreed and turned on the News to channel 4. "There is a blizzard coming. We would like everyone to stay in their houses untill further notice." Said the News reporter. "OH NO." Said Jamiah. Mario hugged her. "It's ok." He said. Jamiah hugged him back. "What will we do untill the the blizzard is over?" Asked Cory. "We will have to stay with Jamiah, if that's ok with you." Said Jackie. "Of course it is. You guys are welcome any time." Said Jamiah. They all called their parents to tell them that they are with at Jamiah's house and that they're ok. The blizzard started to come. The roads were filled with snow. Jackie and Jamiah looked out the window to see the snow was up to half of the door. "Jackie I'm scared. Are we going to die?" Asked Jamiah. "We won't die Jamiah." Said Jackie. They went back to the couch where the boys were at. All the lights turned off. "AHHHHH! I'm scared of the dark!" Said Jamiah. Mario hugged her. "It's ok Jamiah. I'm here." Said Marioy1. He kissed her in the dark. "Awwwwww." Said Jackie and Cory. They both blushed. "Shut up." They both said.