Meet Jordan

"...Me and Cory finally kissed and Jamiah technically made out with Mario." Said Jamiah. Somer's mouth hung opened. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! How come you guys never told me this stuff?!" Asked Somer. "You never asked." Said Jamiah. "Mmhmm. So you and Mario...did that..." Said Somer. Jamiah started blushing. "And Jackie had her FIRST kiss with Cory!" "Ok guys. I think i'm ready to tell everyone about Jordan. "Even...Cory?" Asked Jamiah. "Yeah." Said Jackie. They all went to Angel's house where everyone else was. They burst the door open and scared everyone. "JACKIE HAS AN ANOUNCEMENT!" Yelled Jamiah and Somer. "Ok what is it?" Asked Cory. Jackie sat with everyone else and she sat on the floor. "Well...while me and Somer was at the mall, I bumped into a guy..." "Oh no here it comes." Said Liyah. "...His name is Jordan. He is kind of cute I guess. We exchanged numbers and we have been talking all night last night." Said Jackie. "Oh really." Said Cory. "Oooooooooo." Said everyone. "So you like this...Jordan?" Asked Cory. Jackie didn't say anything. "Is someone jelly?" Asked Angel. "Me? Jelous? Yeah ok." Said. Cory. He crossed his arms and looked a little disappointed and mad. "So you have his number." Said Keyshan. "Yeah." Said Jackie. She showed everyone their messages except Cory because he didn't want to look. "Was he flirting with you?" Asked Andrew. Cory stood up and pushed everyone out the way so he could see. "HE WAS WASN'T HE!?" Yelled Cory in a mad voice. "Mabey I don't know." "Well if you like him so much why don't you just date him already?" Asked Cory. "Because I just met him. Why are you so mad?" Asked Jackie. "WHY AM I SO MAD!?!? MABEY BECAUSE YOUR IN LOVE WITH A GUY YOU JUST MET." Yelled Cory. "WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR SO UPSET ABOUT IT!" Yelled Jackie back. "SO THAT KISS MEANT NOTHING TO YOU?!" Asked Cory. "...." Said Jackie. "Wow. Ok." Cory started crying a little. "Why don't you just kiss your new boyfriend and see how that feels." Said Cory. He started to leave. "CORY WAIT!" Yelled Jackie. He slamed the door behind him and left. Jackie started crying. "SEE! THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING SOMER AND JAMIAH!" Yelled Jackie. She ran out the door to her house. Then something happened. "OMG! It's....."