Next level

Keyshan: hey JJ
Jamiah: noooo😣
Keyshan: what
Jamiah: u already have a nickname 4 me and i dont have 1 4 u😔
Keyshan: lol its ok
Jamiah: ik!!! How bout...Keys
Keyshan:😂ok
Jamiah: so whts up
Keyshan: I have 2 tell u sum important so ill be at ur house in a few
Jamiah: umm ok

KEYSHAN'S P.O.V:
I was at the door of Jamiah's house. I was nervous because I didn't know what Jamiah would say. "Hey babe." She said to me. "Hey. Look I want to talk about our relationship." I said. She started to have a worried look on her face. "Ok..." She said. She started sweating a little. "Don't be scared i'm not breaking up with you." I said. "Phew. Ok." She said taking a sigh of relief. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to take our relationship to the next level." I said. "What do you mean? Wait, you mean like...s?!" She said. "NO No! Not that. I mean lower than that. But higher than just kissing." I said.

JAMIAH'S P.O.V:
I was really confused. I didn't know what he was talking about. "Look just say it I won't be mad." I said. "Like...make out and stuff." He said. I looked at him in shock. We both started blushing. "I shouldn't have..." Before he could finish his sentence, I started to kiss him. I put my arms around his neck and his arms around my hips. My hands went from his neck to his hair. He picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. He carried me to the couch where he put himself on top of me. Our lips parted ways and we stared into each others eyes. "I love you." He said to me. "I love you too." I said back to him. Then we started kissing again.