Merry Christmas (day edition)

(Dont play video)

It was finally light outside. Everyone was still sleeping cause they were up so late last night. Somer's mom went to Somer's room to see why no one was making any noise. She saw them sleeping on the floor all around the room. She laughed and quietly closed the door. Jawan was next to Jackie who was next to Somer who was next to Cory who was next to Mario who was next to Troy who was next to Jamiah who was next to Liyah who was next to Keyshan who was next to Angel who was next to Andrew. The first one to wake up was Keyshan. "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" He yelled. Everyone woke up. "Eeeeeeekkkkkkk! It's Christmas!" Yelled Somer. They all ran downstairs and shook the house like a hurricane. They went down straight to the tree where all the gifts were. "FREEZE!" Yelled Somer's mom. "Before we open presents, we must eat lunch." She said. They slept for too long. They all sat on the counter and ate their lunch. They had greens, beans, potatoes, tomatoes, lamb, rams, hog, dog, beans, greens, potatoes, tomatoes, chicken, turkey, rabbit, YOU NAME IT! (Play video) sorry, got lost in the moment there!😂anyways back to the book.
After they ate, they went to the Christmas tree and started to open presents. Everyone was excited. Somer got a motorcycle, Jackie got hover board, Liyah got emoji pillows, Angel got new posters of her fave celebrities, Jamiah got a big teddy bear, Cory got a baseball signed by his favorite baseball player, Keyshan got a basketball t-shirt with his favorite team on it, Andrew got a new snowboard, Jawan got new video games, Mario got a new skateboard, and Zay got dream leather jacket. Everyone loved their gifts. After that, they all started singing Christmas songs: All I want for Christmas is you, Jingle bells, Jingle Bell Rock, Rudolph the red nose reindeer, Angels we have heard on high, and so much more. They all danced and laughed and talked. They all had the best Christmas ever!