New Relationships

Cory![U guys thought it was Jackson didnt u] "CORY!" Said Jackie. She hugged him. "I missed you." She said. "I missed you too Jackie." He said. "Pause. Who are you?" Asked Xavier. "Oh sorry. I'm Cory. Jackie's bgf...best guy friend." Said Cory. "Happy Birthday Jamiah." He said. "Thanks Cory." Said Jamiah. A slow song came on. "Jamiah, may I have this dance?" Asked Keyshan. "But of course." Said Jamiah. They both got on the dance floor and started dancing. Somer and Andrew started dancing too. "Will you dance with me?" Asked Cory. "Sure." Said Jackie. She took his hand and he led her to the dance floor. Xavier got jealous. He went outside and sat on the floor. Jackie saw him leave. "Umm...I need to be right back." Said Jackie. "Ok." Said Cory. She rushed out the door and saw Xavier sitting down looking sad.

XAVIER AND JACKIE'S P.O.V:
"What's wrong?" Asked Jackie. "Nothing." Said Xavier. "Come on. You can tell me." Said Jackie. "I don't know what came over me but, when I saw you dancing with him...ughh." Jackie hugged him. "I would have danced with you if you asked." "You would?" "Of course I..." Xavier kissed her on the lips before she could finish her sentence. She was shocked at first but then she gave into the kiss and kissed him back. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Said Xavier starting to blush. She kissed his cheek. "Don't be sorry. I...kind of liked it." Said Jackie starting to blush. "Jackie, will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Xavier. "OMG YES!" They kissed.