Date/its alright

(JACKIE AND CORY'S P.O.V.)

Jackie was ready for Cory to pick her up. They went to Chipotle together. "So...i guess I beated you at Ice Hockey the other day." Said Jackie. "Yeah yeah, you can brag about it later." Said Cory. They both started laughing. "I'm probably going to stop playing though." Said Jackie. "WHAT?! WHY?!" Asked Cory. "Yeah, it's just not my thing any more." Said. Jackie. "I can't believe you would say such a thing. Your really good at it and you've been doing it since you were a child." Said Cory. Jackie started blushing. "Thanks. Mabey I'll keep going then." Said Jackie. "There we go!" Said Cory. He picked her up and spinned her around. The he kissed her on her cheek. He put her down. "Im sorry." Said Cory. "It's ok." Said Jackie.

(MARIO AND JAMIAH'S P.O.V)

Jamiah was sitting on the couch. She had a headache. "Jamiah are you sure your ok?" Asked Mario. "This is like, your 15th time asking me." Said Jamiah starting to laughing. "Ow." "What's wrong?" "Nothing. My head just hurts a little when I laugh." "I'll make you some tea." "Trust me Mario, I promise I'm fine." Jamiah wanted to be brave and strong even though she wasn't. "You don't have to take care of me, I'm a big girl." Said Jamiah. She got up and went to Mario. Her head started hurting and spinning. She fell down. He carried her to the couch and layed her there. He brought the tea to her and she drank some. Mario sat next to her and they watched t.v. Mario put his arm around Jamiah. She leaned on him. Then she slowly went to sleep. He kissed her forehead then he went to sleep.