Halloween Party

(Saturday night)
Jackie and Jamiah are at Jackie's house. Jamiah is Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad and Jackie is Iron Heart, a.k.a girl Iron Man. They did each other's make up and they both did a very good job. They were waiting for Keyshan and Xavier. A few minutes later, the boys arrived. Keyshan was Joker from Suicide Squad and Xavier was Iron Man. The girls got in the car and they all went to Somer's house. Keyshan was sitting in the back with his arm around Jamiah and Xavier was just sitting quietly next to Jackie while blushing.
They got to Somer's house to see the school there. "WOW! There is a lot of people here." Said Jamiah. "Yeah." Said Xavier. "Hey guys." Said Somer. "Heyyy." Said everyone. "Awsome party." Said Jackie. "Thanks." Said Somer. "FOOOOD!" Yelled Jackie. She ran over to the table with all the food and snacks. Everyone started laughing. "Oooo. I love this song! Come on Keyshan, let's go dance." Said Jamiah. "Closer" by Chainsmokers was playing. Everyone was having a good time, dancing, eating laughing, just hanging out. Jamiah and Keyshan were doing funny dances. Somer gave everyone a raffle ticket and whoever won would get a prize. The first numbers were called and Liyah won. She got a glow in the dark shirt with glow in the dark sweat pants. Everyone continued to have fun. Jamiah, Jackie, Somer, Angel, and Liyah was at the VIP table. They were all eating and laughing. "If you eat anymore your going to become fat JJ." Said Liyah. Jamiah laughed. "That hurts." Said Jamiah. "Don't listen to her. She is just jelous that you can eat and stay slim and she can't." Said Angel. Everyone but Liyah laughed. "Whatever." Said Liyah. Somer went to the stage and spoke in the microphone. "Exuse me everyone." She said. Everyone becamr quiet. She continued. "First of all, thank you all for coming. I hope you are enjoying yourselfs. This is the last song of the night. This goes out to all the lovers out there. I'm talking about you Jamiah and Keyshan. #POWERCOUPLE!" She got off the stage and went to where everyone else was. Jamiah and Keyshan started blushing. "Well....get up there." Said Jackie. They both went to the dance floor and started slow dancing. "You guys too." Said Angel. "Who us?" Asked Xavier. "Duhhh." Said Liyah. "Only if Somer and Andrew dance too." Said Jackie laughing. "WHAT?!" Somer and Andrew yelled at the same time. "Then we won't do it." Said Jackie. "Ughh ok but only once." Said Somer. Jackie and Xavier went and danced. So did Andrew and Somer.