Thanks Liyah

(At school) Liyah had BIG plans for everyone. She was really excited for the day after school was over. Liyah went to Angel's locker. "Hey Angel." She said. "Oh, hey Liyah." Said Angel. Liyah started giggling. "What's so funny?" Asked Angel. "Nothing. Byeee." Said Liyah. She speed walked away from Angel to her class. (At lunch) "Hey guys. Sorry I'm late." Said Liyah. "It's ok but, where were you?" Asked Keyshan. "No where. I mean in class." Said Liyah. "Mmhmm." Said Jackie. Liyah blushed but not in a good way. "Anyways... so what's happening?" Asked Liyah. Liyah saw Jamiah's face and thought she was going to cry. "What's wrong jj?" "Nothing. I'm fine." Said Jamiah in a angry voice. "Are you sure?" Asked Somer. "I SAID I'M FINE!" Yelled Jamiah. "Ughhh. I'm going to the bathroom." "What's her problem?" Asked Andrew. "I don't know. She's been like that since this morning." Said Mario. "I'm going to go check on her." Said Somer. She went to the bathroom to talk to Jamiah. "Anyways, I have a surprise for all of . you. Today is friendship day and I am taking all of you to three places. First the ice ring, then snow boarding/sledding, last but not least, we going to...all of our favorite place...our chill spot." Said Liyah. "Yyyaaayyy!" They all said. "Now I just need to tell Somer and Jamiah." Said Liyah. "Shouldn't they be back by now?" Asked Jackie. Somer came back without Jamiah. "Where's Jamiah?" Asked Mario. "She wouldn't come out." Said Somer. Then Jamiah came behind her. "Hey Jamiah. Are you ok." She sat down quietly without saying anything. "Jamiah?" Said Keyshan. "What?" Asked Jamiah. "Are you..." "Stop asking me that." Said Jamiah. "Well we are hanging out after school. Wanna come with us?" Asked Liyah. "Nah it's ok. I'm tired." Said Jamiah. "...ok..." Said Liyah. The bell rang and everyone went to their classes. "Hey we gotta find out what's up with Jamiah." Said Jackie. "Yeah." Said Mario.