Fries Before Guys

Jamiah and Somer went to Jackie's house. Jamiah was still sad about the break up and Somer wanted to help Jackie cheer her up. Once they got there, they saw Cory and Jackie sitting on Jackie's couch. "Oh are we interrupting something?" Asked Somer. They both started blushing. "No we just talking." Said Jackie. "What's up with Jamiah?" Asked Cory. "No one told you? Mario broke up with..." "Shhhhhh!" Said Jamiah. "I don't wanna talk about that." "Mario broke up with her." Whispered Jackie to Cory. "Oh." Said Cory. "Oh guys, my cousin's parents are going on a business trip for a few months so he's staying with me and my family." Said Jackie. "He you said?" Asked Somer. "Yeah." Said Jackie. "Jamiah, you need to get over Mario. He doesn't know what he's missing. You need to show him that you are fine without him." Said Somer. "Thanks." Said Jamiah. "Yeah, Mario is a butt face. He made a big mistake letting you go." Said Jackie. "Thanks." Said Jackie. "Yeah." Said Cory. "Thanks. So what about your cousin." Said Jamiah. "Well, his name is Troy, he's good at basketball, soccor, and football and is really smart." Said Jackie. "Sounds like your type." Said Somer. She elbowed Jamiah. Jamiah didn't blush but she smiled a little. "And he's single." Said Jackie. "So are youuuu." Said Somer. Jamiah started laughing. "I think I know that." Said Jamiah. "Yeah sorry." Said Somer. "Anyways, he should be here in a few. You guys can stay and meet him if you want." Said Jackie. "Jamiah will!" Yelled Cory. "Wow Cory. Thanks for that." Said Jamiah. A few minutes later, the door bell rang.