TALK GIRL TALK!!!

The girls all went upstairs to Jamiah's room. "Sooo. When did you and Mario, you know...smooch smooch?" Asked Liyah. "Ohhh I don't know." Said Jamiah blushing. "Tell us all that happened." Said Somer. "Yeah!" Said Jackie. "So Keyshan brought Mario to my house so I can meet him." Said Jamiah. "What else?" Asked Angel. "I met him." "Is that all?" Asked Somer. "Well no. Keyshan thought Mario was flirting with me so he talked to him in the kitchen while I was watching t.v." Said Jamiah. "What did he say?" Asked Angel. "I don't know I couldn't hear them." She said. "You should have ease dropped on them." Said Somer under her breath. "I heard that!" Said Jackie. Somer started to laugh and so did Jackie. "Anyways, what did they do after?" Asked Liyah. "Well, next thing I know Keyshan breaks up with me because he was getting bored and then he left and Mario and I continued to watch the movie." Jamiah continued. "When did you guys smooch?" Asked Angel. "Then the movie came to kissing part and we felt weird. We both blushed. He started talking to me like he cared about me. Then we came closer and closer untill we kissed." Said Jamiah. "Awwwww." Said the girls. "But enough about me. Let's get this sleepover started!" Said Jamiah. The girls started pillow fighting and doing each other's make up and talked about boys...normal girl stuff. It was like that for the whole night untill they watched a movie and one by one fell asleep.