Happy Birthday

When Jamiah and Jackie got there, outside the doors Jackie covered Jamiah's eyes with a scarf and Jamiah couldnt see anything. Jackie led her inside and took of her scarf. "SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone yelled. "OMG YOU GUYS!" Said Jamiah. She started tearing up. They all hugged her. The whole school was there. The music came on and everyone started dancing. "Here Jamiah. Open this." Said Somer. She gave her a box with a big bow on it. Jamiah opened it. It was a new set of head phones and a new phone. Jamiah hugged Somer really tightly. "J-Jamiah. Can't...breathe." Said Somer. "Sorry." Said Jamiah. Next was Jackie. She gave Jamiah a necklace with a heart that had a picture of the squad and s bracelet that says Jamiah. Next was Xavier. He got her a shirt that says Rock On! Then it was Andrew. He got her a frame with s picture of the squad. Last but not least, Keyshan. "Jamiah, my gift is not in a box." Said Keyshan. He went up to the stage and grabbed the microphone. "This song goes out to a very special girl. Her name is Jamiah. Happy birthday babe." Said Keyshan. He cued the people who were playing the instruments. They played Jamiah and Keyshan's favorite song. He started singing. Then he put out his hand for Jamiah. He pulled her up on stage with him and they both started singing.

(After the song) Everyone went wild. They loved the song. Keyshan kissed Jamiah. "You made this the best birthday ever." Said Jamiah. They kissed again. His arms went around her waist and her arms around his neck. "Yoy guys are still on stage!" Yelled Jackie. They both blushed. They came off the stage. The group grouded around them. "You guys were amazing!" Said Andrew. "Yeah. I never knew you sang like that." Said Somer. "Eh. They were ok...i guess." Said someone from behind them. They turned around to see who it was. It was.....