Jawan

Liyah took Jamiah to the nurse's office. "How did this happen?" Asked the nurse. "I got into trouble." Said Jamiah. "Oh well the only thing I can do is hope you are ok." Said the nurse. "Well thanks." Said Jamiah. "No problem dear." Then Liyah and Jamiah went to their next class. Everyone saw Jamiah's face. They all Asked her what happened. She didn't want to talk about it. At lunch, the squad saw what happened to Jamiah's face. Troy came and sat with them. "Jamiah, what happened to your face?" Asked Andrew. "I got jumped." Said Jamiah. "Jumped?" Asked Jackie. "Yeah. I just got beat up by Faith and her stupid minions." Said Jamiah. "Faith?!" Asked Keyshan. "Man I HATES that girl!" The whole table said. "Well are you ok?" Asked Mario. "Yeah. I just have a black eye and bruises. I'm totally fine though." Said Jamiah sarcastically.  "Stop we're  serious." Said Angel. "Sorry." Said Jamiah. (After school) Everyone went to Jamiah's house to make sure she was ok. The door bell rang. "Are expecting anyone?" Asked Cory. "No." Said Jamiah. Jackie got up and answered the door. She saw a boy that looks like he's 14 years old. "Jawan!" Yelled Jamiah. "Jamiah!" Yelled Jawan. "Who's Jawan?" Asked Troy. "I am." Said Jawan. "He's my cousin." Said Jamiah. "What are you doing here?" "Well I heard about your accident and I wanted to check on you." Said Jawan. Jawan closed the door and Jackie went back to where she was. "How did you know about the fight?" Asked Andrew. "It's going around school. Everyone is talking about it." Said Jawan. "WHAT!?!?!" Yelled the group. "Yeah, you didn't know?" "No!" "Oh." "Well are you ok?" Asked Jawan. "Yeah I'll get better." Said Jamiah. "I will literally beat those girls UP for this." Said Somer. "Yeah me too." Said Jackie. "No guys I dont want you to get hurt like me." Said Jamiah. "Why did they even do it?" Asked Troy. "Because...of....you." Said Jamiah. "What about him? That you guys are "dating"?"Asked Mario. "Yeah. She said you were going to be the most popular guy and the most popular girl so you guys have to be together." Said Jamiah. Troy grabbed Jamiah's hands and held them in his. "I will never love her. I like someone else." Said Troy. Jamiah started blushing. Mario rolled his eyes. Jawan kept looking at Jackie. Cory saw this. "Hey Jackie, I think some one is making eyes at you." Whispered Cory to Jackie. Jackie looked at Jawan. She blushed and so did he. "Well hey, I'm glad your ok." Said Jawan. "Well thanks for checking up on me...and Jackie." Said Jamiah. "What do you mean?" Asked Jawan. "Never mind I'll tell you later." Said Jamiah. Everyone started laughing. Jawan blushed and left as quickly as possible. Everyone busted out laughing. "Lmao!" Said Cory.