New relationships

"OMG...it's you! What are you doing here Jordan?" Asked Jackie. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "I just got in a fight with one of my closest friend." Said Jackie. "Oh. What happened?" Asked Jordan. "I told my friends about you and he started getting mad. Then I got mad at my two other friends because they told me to tell everyone else." Said Jackie. "Well I think you should make up with them. After all, they are your best friends. Mabey you should start with the one that got mad at you." Said Jordan. "You mean Cory?" "Yeah. Is he your boyfriend?" "No. Just a really good friend." "Oh good. I mean bad. I mean.....ok." Said Jordan. Jackie started laughing. He gave her a really big hug to cheer her up. "If you ever need me, I'm always here for you." He said. "Thanks." She said. They both kept hugging each other. Then they both started blushing. Then they realized they were still hugging then they stopped. "Well, I better go find Cory. I'll see you later Jordan." Said Jackie starting leave. "Wait." Said Jordan. "Before you go...I know we just met but.....will you go out with me?" He asked. Jackie was speechless. "I know we just met but...I really like you Jackie." He said. "I really like you too. I will go out with you." She said. They ran up to each other and hugged. "I love you." Said Jordan. "You, love, me?" Asked Jackie.
"Of course I do." Said Jordan. "I love you too." Said Jackie.