3 is better than 2

The next day when everyone was at school, Somer came up to Jackie's locker but Jackie didn't know she was there. Jackie closed her locker. "SO!" Said Somer. "AHH! Oh Somer. You scared me." Said Jackie. "You going to tell everyone about that boy?" Asked Somer. "Not yet cause I don't know what we are." Said Jackie. "What do you mean?" "We have been texting each other all night. Look." Jackie showed Somer the messages. "Was he trying to flirt with you?" She asked. "I don't think so." Said Jackie. "You don't think what?" Asked Jamiah. They both stood there silently. "Really you guys, you going to that to me." Said Jamiah. "JACKIE MET A BOY AT THE MALL!" Yelled Somer. "Snitch." Jackie said under her breath. "Who?" Asked Jamiah. "This guy named..." Somer took Jackie's phone out of her hand. "Jordan. Look." Somer put Jackie's phone in front of Jamiah's face so she could see the text messages. "O, M, G. Was this Jordan trying to flirt with you?" Asked Jamiah. "Why are you guys asking that?" Asked Jackie. "Does Cory know?" Asked Jamiah. "Nope." Said Somer. "Neither does anyone else." "Please don't tell anyone." Said Jackie. "WE won't but YOU have to." Said Somer. "Ok. I'll do it at the right time though and Somer, me and Jamiah have to tell you something." Said Jackie. "You do?" Asked Somer. "We do?" Said Jamiah. "Yes it's......"