In love with a stranger

Christmas was only a few days away. Everyone went shopping for another. Everyone already knew what they wanted to get for each other. But I'm not saying what they are getting for each other. There wasn't that much stuff at the store because everyone already took it so it was hard to find what the group wanted for each other.

JACKIE AND SOMER'S P.O.V:

Jackie and Somer was out Christmas shopping. Somer saw a motorcycle. "WOW! I SOOOO WANT THAT!" Said Somer. She stopped what she was doing and started staring at it. She drooled a little bit. Jackie started laughing. All of a sudden, someone bumped into her. They both fell down. "Woah. Sorry I didn't see you there." Said the stranger. "It's o...." Jackie couldn't finish her sentence. She started staring at him. "Ummmm...Hello." Said the stranger. "Hugh? Oh I'm sorry. I'm jackie." Said Jackie. "And I'm Somer." Said Somer. "I'm Jordan." Said Jordan. "Hi Jordan. Well, we gotta go." Said Somer. She took Jackie's hand and dragged her away. "WAIT!" YELLED Jordan. The girls stopped. "Can I give you my number?" He asked. "Sure." Said Somer. "Umm I was talking to umm." "Jackie. My name is Jackie." She pulled out her phone and got his number. Somer just rolled her eyes. *But what about Cory? You guys are supposed to be together* thought Somer.