Making new friends

(At lunch) Jackie and Cory went to lunch together. They went to the table where everyone else was at. "Hey guys." Said Jackie. "Hey!" Everyone said. "This is my friend Cory." She said. "H-hi." Said Cory nervously. "Hey!" Everyone said again. "This is Jamiah, Somer, Angel, Liyah, Andrew, Mario, and Keyshan." Said Jackie. "And that's Jackie." Said Somer. "I know THAT." Said Cory. They all started laughing. "I can tell we will be great friends." Said Jamiah. "Yeah me too." Said Mario. "Jamiah and Mario are dating." Whispered Jackie to Cory. Jamiah and Mario started blushing. Keyshan just rolled his eyes at them. A few minutes later the bell rang for the next class. "It was nice meeting you Cory." Said Andrew. "Yeah." Said Angel. "See you guys later." Said Cory. Jackie walked Cory to his next class because he still needed to know where his classes were. "I knew you would make new friends." Said Jackie. "Yeah, and it's all thanks to you." Said Cory. He hugged her. She hugged him back. Then they went to their classes. (After school) Everyone was at their locker getting ready to leave. Jamiah's locker was near a big window cause her locker was the last one. She saw something. She was so amazed and happy. She went where the girls from the squad were. They all walked to the door to leave. Once they got out, they saw what Jamiah saw before. IT WAS SNOW!!!