Jackie+Cory

The next morning at school, everyone was excited. Christmas was in 4 weeks. Everyone was talking about what they wanted for Christmas and talking about having Christmas parties. In first period, no one was quiet untill Jamiah came into the class. "ANDY'S COMING!" She yelled. Everyone dropped on the floor and stood still while doing a pose. Even the teacher did it. Then Somer said. "HE'S GONE!" Everyone got up and continued to do what they were doing. "MANICANE CHALLENGE!" Yelled Jackie. Everyone froze and had to stay in the position they were in. Then everyone started laughing. They went in their seats and the teacher started teaching. (After class) "Hey Jackie, can I talk to you for a second?" Asked Cory. "Yeah sure." Said Jackie. "Sooo..." Said Cory. "Sooo..." SAID Jackie. "This week was long." Said Cory. "Yeah." Said Jackie. "You know how I feel about you, right?" Asked Cory. "Yeah." "So?" "So what?" "How do you feel about me?" Asked Cory. "I think I like you too." Said Jackie. "Really?!" Asked Cory in a happy yet surprised voice. "Yes." Said Jackie. They both started blushing. *C'mon man. Just kiss her* thought Cory. "OH WHAT THE HECK!" Said Cory. Jackie knew Cory was about to kiss her on the lips. She put her pointer finger on his lips. "Let's not move THAT fast." She said. "Ok." Said Cory. He kissed her on her cheek and she blushed. Liyah accidentally walked in on them. She saw them together, alone. She thought something was happening. "Awww." Liyah whispered. She went to go get the rest of the group as fast as she could. They all saw Cory and Jackie alone. "Awww!" They all said. Jackie and Cory heard them and started blushing. "It's ok guys, we didn't see anything." Said Mario. "Yeah." Said Angel. They all walked away to let them have their privacy. They all started laughing while they walked away. "You don't think...they saw us." Said Jackie. "Nahhh. Of course not. At least, I don't think so." Said Cory. They both started laughing it off. RINGGG! "We better get going." Said Cory. "Yeah." Said Jackie. They both hugged each other and went their separate ways.