#GOALSSS

Jamiah, Jackie, and Somer was now at the free choice station. They decided to have a sledding race. Somer won the first and second time. Then Jamiah won the third time and Jackie won the fourth time. Every one was having fun at their station, doing different things.nAfter that it was time for a 15 minute break where they can do whatever they want, where ever they want. Angel decided to go into the hot tub with Liyah and Somer, Keyshan went into the woods with Andrew to go hiking, Jackie and Cory was in Cory's room, and Jamiah and Mario was at the fire place. Jackie was laying on Cory on his bed watching t.v. Cory was staring at her brown eyes. His arm was around her. "Jackie." He said. "Yeah." She responded. "I'm glad your my bff." He said. "Me..." Before she could finish, he kissed her. She hesitated at first but then she gave in. They kissed for a while but for them, a while felt like forever. Liyah knocked on the door and they stopped kissing. "COME IN!" Yelled Cory. Liyah came in. "Oooooo. Am I interrupting something?" She asked. "No." They both said. "Ok. Anyways Jamiah and Mario are at it again. Want to spy on them?" She asked. "Not right now. Mabey some other time." Said Jackie. "Ok. You guys have fun doing what ever you were doing." Said Liyah. She laughed and went out the door. "Now, where we're we?" Asked Cory. "You were about to kiss me." Said Jackie. Then they kissed again.