The park:part 2

It was.....Venessa! They were friends in third grade, but Jamiah kept dating her crushes.
*FLASHBACK*:
"So Shawn, you love me?" Asked little Jamiah. "Yes. I do." Said little Shawn. Venessa was watching with a glare on her face. "I love you too. Bye." Said little Jamiah. She kissed his cheek. "Bye Jamiah." He said. Then he left. "JAMIAH?!" Yelled Venessa. "VENESSA?!" Yelled Jamiah. "How could you, you knew I liked him." Said Venessa. "I know, i'm sorry but, I like him too." Said Jamiah. Venessa slapped Jamiah. "Who do you think you are?" Asked Jamiah. Jamiah slapped her even harder. Venessa punched Jamiah. The teacher saw and Venessa got in big trouble. "I will never forget this Jamiah, I will get you back for this, even if it takes a life time!" Said Venessa.
*END OF FLASHBACK*: "VENESSA?!" Yelled Jamiah. "Do not act all innocent Jamiah." Said Venessa. "I missed you." "Sure you did." "Are you still mad at me?" "Yes. You did this to me in the past AND the present. Then you will do it in the future." Said Venessa. "Vanessa, you know I would never hurt you on purpose." Said Jamiah. "You did, and you will." Said Jamiah. Venessa pulled something out of her pocket. It was a rope and blind fold. She started to walk closer to Jamiah. Jamiah tried to back away a little. "What are you doing?" Jamiah asked. "Oh nothing, it's a surprise." Said Venessa. She started to put the blind fold on Jamiah's eyes untill Simer and Jackie came out.