Busted

Warning:before you read this, this is something new. Each part will be from Jackie and Jamiah or Mario and Cory. If you get confused, please tell me so I know not to do it again. Thank you.

Jamiah and Jackie went to Jamiah's room and Mario and Cory went into Cory's room. "So what happened with you and Cory?" Asked Jamiah. "We were..." "...Just playing around." Said Cory to Mario. "Mmhmm. Is that all you were doing?" Asked Mario. "YES! I promise." Said Jackie to Jamiah. "Mmhmm. It looked like..." "...A little more than that." Said Mario. Cory blushed. "Tell me what happened." Said Jamiah. "Well..." "...I pushed her first, so..." "...I pushed him back. I pushed..." "...Me so hard I fell, so then I grabbed her..." "...And I fell with him." Said Jackie and Cory. "Awwwww." Said Jamiah. "Well what about you and Jamiah." Said Cory. "What do you mean?" Asked Mario. "Come on, we saw you guys sleeping together." Said Jackie. Jamiah blushed. "Well, that sounds wrong." Said Mario. "I know." Said Jackie and Cory. They all started laughing. "Well that's between me and Mario." Said Jamiah. "Mmhmm." Said Jackie. "Yall were having fun last night weren't you." Said Cory, teasingly. "Shut up man." Said Mario. "Come on Jamiah, you a..." "...Big boy now." Said Cory. Jamiah and Mario started blushing. "DUDE...SHUT..." "...UP!" SAID Jamiah. They all laughed. "Let's agree to never Merion this to anyone." Said Mario. "Deal." They all said.