The kiss

They kissed on the lips. The kiss got more passionate. He started kissing her on her neck. Then he went back to her lips. Keyshan came back because he left his jacket and he saw them kissing on the couch. *wow! That was fast* he thought. Then he left silently. "Jamiah, I...I think I love you." Said Mario. "Mario, I love you too." Said Jamiah. They started kissing again. Jackie, Somer, Angel, and Liyah came over because they were having a girls night. They all came in quietly and saw her and Mario kissing. Their mouths hung opened. "JAMIAH!" Yelled Jackie. They stopped kissing and started blushing. "We've been watching you guys make out FOREVER." Said Liyah. "What about Keyshan?" Asked Angel. "He broke up with me. But that's ok because now I'm with Mario. His cousin." Said Jamiah. "Hi." The girls said. "Hi." Mario said back."Jamiah, will you be my girlfriend?" Said Mario. "Yesss!!!" Yelled Jamiah. They kissed again. "MMHMM!" Said Liyah. They stopped kissing and started blushing...again. "Umm, you guys can make out some other time. Right now WE the GIRLS are having a sleepover. Remember?!" Said Somer. "Oh yeah." Said Jamiah. "See you later babe." Said Mario. "Bye." Said Jamiah. He kissed her one last time and he left.