Problems

After school, they all went to the ice ring. They all got their shoes on. "I remember when me and Jamiah came here." Said Liyah. They all started skating. There was also a DJ that was playing music. The song closer came on. "I love this song." Said Liyah. "Hey Liyah, you ummm...you wanna um...you wanna skate with me?" Asked Keyshan. Liyah smiled. "Yes." She said. They started skating together. It looked like they were having the time of their lives. Keyshan even lift her up. Somer was on the ice floor with Jackie. They kept falling and slipping. They saw Liyah and Keyshan together. "Awwwww." They both said. Mario and Andrew skated together. "You ok man?" Asked Andrew. "I just wish Jamiah was here." Said Mario. "Yeah she would of have fun with us." Said Andrew. They continued to skate. Then Jamiah came. Liyah saw her first. "JAMIAH!" YELLED Liyah. She skated off the floor and went to her. Everyone else did the same. "We are so happy your here." Said Somer. Jamiah started crying a little. "Jamiah, what's wrong?" Asked Jackie. "I..I think... I think i'm getting..." Jamiah couldnt say the word. Mario hugged her. She hugged him back. She felt safe and calm in his arms. "Now tell us, please." He said. Jamiah nodded her head. "I think im getting bullied."...