Chapter 1

I've decided to do this early before I start on the pain that is homework T-T I do hope you guys enjoy this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordie was walking home from school it was raining and lucky her home wasn't that far away from school. She past by a alleyway that she has past a hundred times before but this time was different with a box sitting there sure there are tons of boxes everywhere though this one caught Jordie's eye, she walked over to it opened it up and saw a little skeleton with a red hoodie on. He noticed her and started crying "please mama take me back I promise I'll try to stop crying just please let me come back!!!" Jordie didn't know what to do but she reached her hand down and rubbed his back "it's alright little one it's okay, no need to cry I may not be your mama but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I take you to my house for a little bit." She said "but w-what if mama comes back to get me if I'm not here?" "I'm sure it'll be okay little guy. Come on" Jordie said picking him up in her hand keeping him close to her so he could have some of her warmth.

*Time skip*

Once Jordie got home she was greeted by her dog buster who was a real energetic puppy and a real sweetheart. "Hi buster calm down a bit I know you're glad to see me home but you have to stay calm for a little bit we have a visitor with us" she said showing cherry to buster. The moment cherry saw buster he was terrified of him and cried "mama please don't let that creature hurt me I d-don't want to die" "it's alright buster's not going to hurt you he's a sweetheart wouldn't hurt a fly but he does like to chase cats though. Don't worry little guy as long as your with me I won't let anything happen to you" "you won't?" cherry said looking up at her with tears in his eyes "I promise" Jordie said and kissed him on his head.

She set him down on the kitchen countertop and started making dinner for herself, buster, and cherry "so what's your name little guy and what do you like to eat?" she asked "a-anything you want me to eat mama" cherry said as he watched here cook "alright so I guess you can have a hotdog with me and my buster boy can have his chicken livers, still need a name from ya though sweetheart" Jordie said while putting the hotdogs in the microwave and heating up the chicken livers in a pot on a stove. "Oh my names cherry mama" he said "alright cherry hm I like it real cute for a little guy like you" "y-you do mama?" "yeah totally why your mama didn't like your name?" "no she didn't she just liked to call me runt or useless pest" with that Jordie's heart dropped how could someone not like a sweet little guy like him sure he may cry but it's okay to cry it helps get things off your chest.

*After dinner*

Once everyone was done with dinner Jordie decided to look up what the heck cherry was and found that he was called a bittybone small little skeletons "aww that's so cute I wonder if anyone else has these little cuties like cherry" she whispered while cradling cherry in her arms. Jordie went to her room sat cherry down on a pillow with a few blankets on it kissed cherry on the head and went to her bed with buster beside the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's the first chapter I hoped you all liked it and the dog in the story is actually like my dog in real life he loves eating chicken livers with his dry dog food. Does your dog like to eat chicken livers tell me in the comments.