Thanksgiving

Hey everyone so I'm doing this early before the rest of my family gets here for thanksgiving and I hop you guys have a awesome thanksgiving to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Thanksgiving and Jordie with her grandparents were setting up for when Marissa, Jason, Elane, and Dad come also with savage and sluppy to. Cherry was excited to see his friend again plus he could show savage his new brother Maestro, Brass wasn't much excited he doesn't really find savage much of a friend more or a annoyance but living with Jordie he is just trying to be nice so he wouldn't hurt savage's feelings. Maestro on the other hand was a bit nervous because he just started to live with Jordie and didn't really feel well seeing new people going over to Jordie he wanted to know if these people were nice.

"Mother are you sure that these people are nice?"

Jordie looked down at him "of course sweetheart they're the most nicest people that I know."

"..."

"Are you scared of meeting them Maestro?"

The little bitty nodded his head "there's nothing to be scared of Maestro I'm here and so are your brothers it'll be okay"

"Jordie can you come help with the decorations" ma called

"coming" looking back down at Maestro "you'll be fine how about you go help brass and cherry put up the table decorations" she said before walking away.

Maestro then went over to where brass and cherry were putting up some fake autumn leaves a few pumpkins here and there even more fall decorations and stuff. "So what's savage and sluppy like brother cherry?" Maestro asked "oh savage is real nice and sluppy sleeps a lot" cherry answered.

"If you call annoying nice" brass rolled his eyes

"you don't like savage brother brass?"

"I do kind of like him but he just seems annoying to me"

Cherry walked over to Maestro "savage likes brass the most when we see him" "And he never leaves me alone. But ma says that I should be nice to him so I try." brass says.

*TimeSkip*

Marissa had finally arrived with the other family members Jordie was so happy to see her again "Marissa it's so nice to see you again" "you to sis" Jordie noticed savage on Marissa's shoulder "hey savage nice to see you" "nice to see you to Jordie" savage looked around "where's cherry and brass at?" "oh over on the dinning room table". Savage jumped down hurrying to see his Senpai and friend cherry again.

Over at the table Brass saw savage coming "oh boy get ready fellas here comes savage" he said savage jumped up determined to see brass again "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss" savage called jumping up and hugging assuming that it was brass "I've missed you so much senpai" he said snuggling into the assumed brass "sorry but I'm not my brother it's nice to meet you though" looking up seeing Maestro.

Savage felt a blush on his face "w-who a-are you?" he shakily asked

Cherry came over to them "savage this is our new brother Maestro"

"Again nice to meet you savage"

Savage wasn't really paying much attention he was having a panic attack on the inside *omgomgomgomgomgomg he's hot but I can't love him I love my brassy senpai* Brass then came over to them "hey you okay savage?" "sav! sav!" he snapped his fingers "you okay?" savage then broke from his thoughts "Brassy senpai" he then rapped his arms around brass's torso

Brass sighed and just patted him on his head "how ya doing little guy" "good now that I'm reunited with you" savage said.

*Meanwhile*

Jordie and Marissa were catching up with each other with buster following them around having not seen Marissa in forever. "So how's school going?" "doing well I'm getting good grades" "that's nice you told me you have a new bitty around where is he?" Jordie got up "follow me" going back to the dinning room seeing the bitty's talking with each other.

Jordie sat down in front of them along with Marissa "Maestro can you come here" she said doing as he was told Maestro came over to them "what is it mother did I do something wrong?" "no you didn't little one I actually wanted you to meet Marissa" "I WANT TO SEE HIM TO" Jason said coming into the room.

Marissa picked Jason up and put him on her lap "okay then my hands are clean so it's okay to pick him up" Jordie said while lifting Maestro up "why do your hands have to be clean?" "it was instructions that were how to care for him that came with the box he was in" Jordie explained "awww look at you you're so adorable Maestro" Marissa cooed. Maestro blushed "t-thank you ma'am" "HE LOOKS AWESOME" Jason cheered "Jason don't yell your scare him" Elane said

"it's alright miss I don't mind"

Savage was looking at Maestro as well but more in a romantic way he then shook his head *NO I can't love Maestro my heart belongs to brass* he thought to himself savage then looked back at brass who was talking to cherry. He sighed dreamy *both so dreamy but who to choose*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I need to stop there I might update later because I've been typing forever and the rest of the fam will be here soon. Question: Who do think savage should love brass or Maestro? Feel free to tell in the comments.