Making Costumes

Okay since Jordie and me are done arguing and picking out the costumes for cherry and brass we have decided the winner is KimahriRae for a little red riding hood for cherry and jack skellington for brass. I think those ideas were real adorable so thank you for suggesting them :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Jordie thought of the ideas for the costumes she quickly got the materials and rushed home to make the costumes.

When she got home she went straight to her room and got out her sewing kit starting on cherry's first it was the easiest on to do first. There was a knock on the door "mama are you okay you've been in there for awhile" cherry's voice being heard from the other side of the door "oh yeah sweetie I'm okay just making a new decoration for Halloween" she lied "can I help?" "sorry cherry mama has to do this on her own" "o-okay mama ... can we have dinner though". Jordie's head shot up and looked at her TV's clock it was 6 o'clock it was time for dinner but she didn't know what to cook for tonight "hey cherry maybe we can have pizza tonight with mustard, meat, and pepperoni for tonight I can order it on the phone and you can come get me when it's here okay" "alright mama".

After calling the pizza Jordie quickly went back to start on the costumes and she was finally done with cherry's and it looked adorable.

*pic of the costume*

Now was time for brassy's costume going to be a little hard with the stripes on the tux

Now was time for brassy's costume going to be a little hard with the stripes on the tux. Again there was another knock on the door "ma the pizza's here the delivery guy says you got to pay $15 bucks" "okay be right there brassy give me a sec" Jordie hid the tiny costumes under her bed and went to go get some pizza. After Jordie had dinner with them she then went straight back to the costumes after 2 more hours of work brass's suit was done.

*pic of the costume*

Jordie sighed satisfied with her work putting them in little ribbon boxes and took them out to show cherry and brass who were as always watching TV

Jordie sighed satisfied with her work putting them in little ribbon boxes and took them out to show cherry and brass who were as always watching TV. "Hey my sweetness's I've got something for you two" taking out the two boxes from behind her back to show them "wow what's inside mama?" "well open them and find out" Jordie replied winking. Ripping the boxes open like cats on a scratching post they found their  costumes amazed at them.

"Wow this looks so awesome mama thank you" cherry cheered tears forming in his eyes. Brass lifted his up "hmm" he looked at it with a judgmental face "sorry if you don't like it brassy I know your kind of picky with something's" Jordie apologized "no it's alright ma I like it and as long as your happy with what you did I'm happy to" brass smiled. Her heart leaped out of her chest when he said that "thank you baby I love you two" Jordie pulled them into a hug "I'm glad you liked it " she whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~