Chapter 5

Wow Three updates in a day it's been a long day for me but away have another new chapter for today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a nice day so Jordie decided to take cherry and buster to the park before she went back to school on Monday. It seemed that everyone was out even with their bitties  "A nice day today don't you think cherry?" she asked cherry nodded kind of shy around others "what do you think buster do you agree" buster barked in reply then Jordie started to hear yelling and followed where it was coming from "THAT'S IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE YOUR SO ANNOYING I SHOULD HAVE LEFT IN THE ADOPTION CENTER TO ROT" "I sorry mama please don't get rid of me". What Jordie saw broke her heart and mad her a little scared it was one of her bullies from school with a bitty?! The person was none other than Yaden her old bully from midway but transferred to her school the bitty however was unknown to her she never seen one like that "cherry do you know what kind of bitty that is?" she whispered "yeah it's a brassberry they can be kind of mean sometimes but they're real loyal to their owners" cherry replied. "I'M SORRY , I'M SORRY STOP APOLOGIZING I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLS*** I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL YOU MYSELF" she said while about to step on the poor bitty Jordie wasn't going to let that happen and ran in front of the bitty "No Yaden I'm not letting hurt this poor little creature" "get out of my way Jordie unless you want to get hurt to remember 6th grade" "that's in the past I'm not 13 anymore you don't scare me" Yaden looked over at the bitty "your lucky she came" she said while stomping away "wait mama come back ... please..." the bitty cried.

Jordie looked at the little bitty "hey little guy are you alright?" "no, no I want my mama back she was the only one that cared for me no one else did but her" "well I care about you so does buster and cherry right guys" cherry nodded "y-yeah mama cares for everyone t-that she's a-around" and buster barked "don't lie to me I've been lied to my whole life people saying that they care for me but in the end they don't and leave me" "I won't leave you" "yes you will" "how about I prove it you can come live with us for a few days and when you want to leave I can call mama cry and see if she can find you a new home with someone who cares for you" the bitty thought about it for a bit then shook his head "okay" Jordie smiled and picked him up "d-don't worry mama is the best" cherry said the bitty glared at him and made cherry hide behind Jordie's ponytail.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~