Chapter 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a very exciting day for cherry because Jordie told them that Lexi was coming for a visit with blind so he could see them again (well not really because he's blind). Making cherry jump for joy he really wanted to see his crush again so was maestro because he hasn't met a blindberry before and was interested in meeting him. While brass just wanted to pick a bit on cherry about his crush on blind.

"So what is blind like brother cherry?" maestro asked

"oh don't get him started" brass groaned

"Blind is like... the most amazing bitty I've ever met. He's so nice and friendly to talk with" cherry replied getting all flustered.

"Plus the only bitty cherry loves and wants to be mates with" brass joked

"N-n-no I don't" cherry said blushing more even though it was true he wanted to be blinds mate and have little babies with him. (that line made me laugh)

*Timeskip*

When Lexi got there with blind her and Jordie hugged always liking to see each other again. She put blind down with Jordie's bitties so she and Jordie could talk with each other about life. Cherry saw blind going up and hugging him not wanting to let go.

"Hi blind I've missed you"

"Hello cherry it's nice to hear you again"

Cherry then pulled blind over to maestro wanting them to meet then he could spend time with him more. "Blind this is maestro he's our new brother" cherry introduced

"nice to meet you blind"

Blind then started feeling maestro making cherry jealous yes that was how blind could picture what they look like but it made cherry uncomfortable to see his future mate touching his brother. It was making maestro a little uncomfortable to he hasn't been touched like this before.

After blind was done maestro was a bit embarrassed brass walked over to him saying "don't worry that's just how he knows what you look like did it to me and cherry when we first met" "o-okay brother brass" maestro replied

With that done cherry pulled blind away so they could talk with each other. With cherry sitting real close to blind which was making cherry's heart flutter.

*Meanwhile*

Jordie and Lexi were talking with some drinks basically about they were doing at their jobs and about Jordie's relationship with pap. Lexi was real proud of her friend finally getting a good boyfriend.

"I'm real happy for you Jordie finally got a boyfriend. I just hope my crush feels the same way" Lexi said

"Don't worry Lexi I'm sure that he does. And yeah Papy's like my soul mate I still can't believe you were in on that surprise for me"

"Hey what are friends for" Lexi smiled

"So do you two live together?"

"No not yet but when I get enough money I'm thinking about buying this house" Jordie pulled out her phone showing Lexi a beautiful house.

"Wow that is a beautiful, though will you still work down here at the café?"

"probably not but I heard there's a café up there to with really cute maid outfits to that they sent me for when I go to work up there"

Getting up Jordie went to get the outfit putting it on coming back showing lexi

"Though I think it's a little short but I like"

"OMG that is super cute. We need to take a picture and send it to pap"

"really?"

"Yeah I'm sure he'll love it"

"Okay I bet he will"

With that Lexi took a picture of Jordie in her outfit and sent it to pap

*Back with the bitties*

Cherry was talking with blind wanting to know what he's been doing from last time they've video chat with each other and mothers.

"So far Mother's been taking me to lots of different places even though I can't see when she tells me about them it let's me imagine those beautiful places"

"Wow..."

"A... b-blind there I-is something I want to t-tell you"

"what is it cherry?"

"I... I...I like you"

"I like you to cherry we're real good friends"

*Glass breaking sound effect*

"O-oh okay I think that we are real good friends to" cherry replied

"Blind time to go!!!" Lexi called

"Okay mother I'm sorry that I have to leave again cherry see you some other time"

Lexi picked up blind as they waved goodbye to Jordie and everyone else. Lexi and Jordie both hugged goodbye for the last time before going to her car and leaving.

"Well that was a nice day now how about some dinner" Jordie said

Everyone cheered as she walked back in with them.

*Epilogue*

Pap was playing on his phone when he got a text from Lexi opening it showing Jordie in her maids outfit. Pap dropped his phone before having a massive nosebleed.

(kind of like this)

Then pap fainted because of blood loss

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~