I'm WHAT?!

I got nothing to say much thanks to abomination_nmbr13 for giving the suggestion for this chapter thanks a bunch dear ^^.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordie was at her job for the day she was a waitress at a café it was kind of embarrassing having to wear a maid outfit though luckily she was aloud to wear her hat so no one saw her ears (picture at the top but without the tail and pretend she has a hat). Then one of her co-workers came up to her "hey Jordie the boss wants you in his office" "okay I'm going" she went into the office and sat down "hello Judy" "a it's Jordie sir" "right whatever so to just get straight to the point you're fired" Jordie was shocked "but sir why? I need this job it's the only thing I have to support myself, buster and bitties" "Well I'm sorry Judy but I'm making budget cuts, and by getting you fired we save 100 dollars."

Now Jordie was just dumbfounded just for 100 bucks that's just stupid (kind of better than Mr.krabs firing SpongeBob for a dime or nickel). She came home in a rage slamming the door shut once she got in the house and sat on the couch burning with angry "hey mama what's wrong?" cherry asked "I got fired from work today I'm just so mad right now" "why did they fire you?" "budget cuts and it was only for a hundred bucks I mean really that guy's so cheap plus I was the best worker there. I wish I could give that guy what he deserves." Brass heard the conversation between them and he was furious nobody upsets his mother he was going to make him pay "what does he look like mama?" cherry asked "here lucky they show a picture of him when you look him up" Jordie showed the picture to cherry and brass saw looking at afar.

" Brass heard the conversation between them and he was furious nobody upsets his mother he was going to make him pay "what does he look like mama?" cherry asked "here lucky they show a picture of him when you look him up" Jordie showed the picture...

Now that brass got a look at the guy who broke ma's heart he started coming up with a plan to get him back for her. Once dinner was over and they all had their bath's and Jordie, cherry, and buster were asleep he teleported outside on the ledge of the window looking for the guy as he was about to fall asleep he saw a man walking past and he looked exactly like the guy from the picture growling he then teleported to the ground changing into his full size (I don't know if they can change size willingly or not but whatever).  About as tall as the guy was and walked up behind him "hey turn around" brass ordered in a dark voice the guy trembled as he was turned around finding a skeleton as tall as him "w-who a-are you?" "I'm the guy who's going to make your life miserable" brass pushed the guy up against a wall "w-w-what d-do you w-w-want f-for m-me?" the guy stuttered "Your the guy who fried my mother and if you don't rehire her soon I'll make sure that you never walk on this Earth again" "I-I promise I'll hire Judy again" "her name's Jordie" brass growled "Jordie right I'll call her when I get home" brass brought him closer "You better" let the guy go and he ran for the hills.

Brass then teleported back into the house got in the bed with Jordie (Don't make this weird because he's still in full form) and what was next brass never thought he would he gave her a kiss on the cheek "Your welcome mama" he whispered closed his eyes and slept.

*Next Morning*

Jordie looked at her messages on her phone from her boss? Probably to brag about having 100 dollars but when she listened to it "h-hello Jordie it's your boss I just wanted to say that I-I'm real sorry for firing you so I'll see you here at 9:00am" Jordie was surprised that he hired her again wonder what changed his mind "brass, cherry, busty I got my job back~~" she sang "YAY!!!!" cherry cheered "good for you ma" brass replied winking buster wagged his tail happily "I gotta say I don't know how this happened but I'm glad it did" Jordie looked down at them and rubbed all their little heads "now if you excuse me I have a job to go to"

*At the café*

She went to the boss's office to tell him thank you for hiring her back "sir I would like to say thank you for hiring me again" when she said that he jumped "y-y-your w-w-welcome J-Judy I MEAN Jordie j-just please don't let that monster hurt me again" he begged "okay? I keep the monster under control" she replied walking out the door what would make him so scared maybe just some random person mugged him thinking it was a monster? But she just brushed it off and continued on to her work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all and I checked the reads and omg 494-533 like wow I'm just real amazed people like this story so much wanting to read it.