Chapter 37

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks later after giving the edgy to her grandparents she wanted to give him a little visit.

"Ma I don't get why we have to come to"

"yeah he's real scary"

"I agree mother"

Not to mention with the bitty's to. "Don't worry guys I'm sure living with ma and pa he's learned that most people don't want bitties as slave." Pulling up to the drive way of the house stopping and unbuckled the bitty's from the passenger seat. Putting them in her arms and walking up to the door giving it a knock.

Grandma Debi answering it "hello Jordie nice to see you again and nice seeing you to bitty's why don't you come in"

"Thanks ma. So how's the little edgy doing?"

"Oh he's doing just fine would you like to see him I can call him for you"

"that would be nice thank you ma"

"lil red would you come out please"

There was a teleporting sound appearing was the bitty holding a little frog plush (picture below)

Wearing a red jacket with black fluff on the hood and black pants along with yellow booties. Grandma Debi went over and picked him up gently in her hands he bite her a little but not enough to cause blood or hurt her. "Come and sit down and we can talk" with a nod they both went to the TV room to chat a little "so where's pa at?" Jordie asked "out playing golf with uncle doug I think that lil red here keeps plenty of company for him while I'm at work."

"So is that his name lil red?"

"yeah brass that's his name. Me and pa aren't really good at naming so we just call him lil red"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's hilarious a edgy bitty named lil red" brass burst out laughing

A bone the flew past him hitting the wall lil red's eye glowing.

"Well even though my brother doesn't like your name brother cherry and I like it to" maestro explained "As do I" Jordie said.

Li'l red blushed an ran to grandma Debi embarrassed Jordie and debi giggled at how shy the little one is.

"He's been a real good help around here to even though he nips and bites sometimes he's still a good little boy"

Cherry then walked over to lil red "h-hi I t-think w-we got off at the wrong foot a f-few weeks ago and I was hoping we could be friends?" cherry put out his hand lil red was kind of cautious at first but then excepted taking the hand of cherry.

Li'l red then made a stop position with his hands so cherry stayed where he was teleporting away then bringing back his frog plush for cherry to hold as a peace offer to him. Giving a little smile.

Jordie looked at the time the clock reading 5:00 pm "well we should get going it was nice seeing you ma and tell pa that I said hi" looking dow she picked lil red up in her hands he chomped down on her unwounded hand but the turning to her hand with some bandages still on it softly giving it a small hug (again picture below)

Jordie smiled "don't worry I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me" she kissed his head "We'll come see you another time okay and hopefully brass would be a bit more nicer to you" Jordie glared at brass saying the last part. With that they all said their goodbyes and went on with their life's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~