Chapter 41

First off this isn't the chapter with them having sex I haven't uploaded it on the other book. It's after and in the morning. Also YAY two chapters in a day because why not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Probably the first time Jordie's had any good sleep in weeks after her kidnapping not one single nightmare now that she was with her love snuggling with each other in the morning. Then there was a knock at the door "aw but I don't want to get up" Jordie said in a tired voice not wanting to leave her boyfriend's arms the knock was then heard again Jordie groaned "fine I'm coming" she said getting up but a hand was locked with hers "noooo don't leave me baby" pap whined.

Giggling Jordie kissed his cheek "I'll be back hun" she said "Hurry I might die without you" he said making Jordie laugh. Again the knock was heard even louder this time "I'M COMING" Jordie shouted quickly putting her clothes on hurrying to the door.

Opening the door seeing who she never wanted to see Yaden again "I'd like to talk with you" she said annoyed Jordie walked out closing the door behind her "What do you want? I'm trying to have a good morning with my boyfriend" "you mean my boyfriend" rolling her eyes Jordie let Yaden continue.

"listen Jordie I saw what you did with him last night making love"

Jordie blushed with embarrassment "how'd you know or even see it?" she questioned

"followed you home and recorded everything. If you don't break up with him I'll post it online saying that a slut took my boyfriend, you have 24 hours Jordie give him back to me or be publicly humiliated" With that Yaden walked away leaving Jordie stunned of what she heard.

Going back in she flopped back in bed with pap snuggling with each other again "Good your back I was close to death sweetheart" he joked Jordie stayed silent "what's wrong baby?"

"if I tell you I'm sure you'll be mad"

"promise"

"I promise" pap replied giving her a kiss on the head

"A... Yaden recorded us and wants to post it online unless we break up"

Pap's eye started to glow "don't worry baby it's alright I'll make her pay"

"but not until we have more snuggle time~"

"oh I think I'll like that"

*two hours later*

"Okay everyone how are we going to come up with a plan to stop Yaden ?" Jordie asked

"How about we kill her" brass said in a dark tone

"no that's murder brassy"

"oh, oh mama how about you pretend that you and papa broke up"

"I agree with brother cherry mother"

"Yeah that does sound like a good plan babe"

"hmmm that's good but how are we going to delete the video if she finds out that it's a trick?"

"I could do it when she's not looking I can levitate the camera with my magic so we can delete it"

"excellent okay everyone we gots a plan"

*Timeskip*

Pap and Jordie agreed to meet Yaden at the park so the plan could at mince "are you sure the plan will work mama?" cherry asked "let's hope so cher"

"Oh I think I see her"

As on que Yaden came walking up to them hugging pap first when she got there "oh papy I knew you'd come back to me honey" pap looked over at Jordie she then winked at him

"Yeah but in order of me being your boyfriend again I want you to delete that sex tape first" he said

"oh course anything for my baby" taking out her camera she deleted it. Then the camera was taken out of her hands by brass' magic he then smashed it on the ground

"Hey what was that for?!"

"to make sure you don't record their private time again miss" maestro said

"well it doesn't matter I got my papy back" she said smiling holding his arm

"actually about that no I'm staying with my Jordie Yaden she's my little kitten" he said kissing the top of Jordie's head.

Yaden screamed in frustration "this will never be over Jordie, I'll be back and when I do you won't know what hit you" then she walked away.

Looking at each other they both kissed "I love you papy" "I love you to Jordie" Jordie looked down at her bitties "I love all of you to" giving them a big hug. "Now let's go home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want you guys to know I love Jordie having a boyfriend now in this so many new possibilities. One more thing starting Monday through next Friday I won't have time to write chapters I'm going to be traveling to different art places and doing science homework and then exams for the following week so I just wanted you guys to know for next week and the week after.