Chapter 52

Okay so I got good news my sister and brother aren't coming for two more days and the bad news this is going to be a sad chapter and you guys are probably going to hate me for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron was back at the café Jordie worked at this time he had a full proof plan of breaking them up no matter what. He saw her coming to take his order but seeing that pap was distracted talking with Marissa Cameron grabbed Jordie by the hand taking her to a place where no one else was.

"E-excuse me but why did you bring me here"

"I need to show you something miss Jordie it's about your fiancé"

Jordie sighed she was real annoyed "what could you know about my fiancé?"

"that he really doesn't love you it's only a plan that Ace came up with to just protect you from danger."

Jordie gasped "I don't believe you. I know pap loves me and wants us to be married" she said angrily starting to turn into her shadow neko form.

"Don't take it from me miss Jordie take it from you "fiancé" yourself" Cameron took out a recorder pressing the play button on it.

"Yeah I know pretend to be in love with Jordie so we can protect her"

Tears started to form in Jordie's eyes as she heard that changing back into her human form. She started crying running away leaving Cameron alone he smiled getting out his phone calling Yaden that the plan was a success.

Jordie continued running out of the café passing Marissa and pap having them wonder what happened to their sister/fiancé. Jordie just wanted to get away from it all starting to run on all fours people looked at her like she was crazy but slowly she turned into a shadow neko going to her home changing back into her human self opening the door shutting it closed.

Sliding down crying the bitties going up to her asking what was wrong and buster giving her licks to help her stop crying.

"I-I-I c-can't believe it"

"believe what mama?"

She sniffed "That... That papy lied to meeeee" she cried

"I knew he couldn't be trusted!!!" brass shouted

"I bet you were Senpai" savage agreed

Buster whined he couldn't bare seeing his owner cry setting his head in her lap Jordie looked down at him and started petting his head while the bitties climbed up on her and gave her a big group hug to calm her down.

Then her phone started to ring looking at who was calling it was Marissa Jordie answered it

J : hello?

M : Hey what happened you just ran off crying

J : I j-just found out something t-that I didn't want to know

M : oh no your not pregnant are you?

J : no it's something between me and pap. Maybe you can come over and get savage so I can talk with pap alone

M : Alright sis we're on our way over now see you when we get there

J : alright bye

M : Bye

Jordie hanged up with her phone and went to change back into her normal clothes for when Marissa and pap come back.

*Timeskip*

Marissa and pap got back to Jordie's house Marissa got savage said goodbye to Jordie leaving her with pap and the bitties. Jordie then started to cry again pap noticed and was about to put his arms around her until she said

"why..."

"why what sweetheart?"

"why did you LIE TO ME" she screamed

"what do you mean lie?"

"Don't play dumb with me pap or is this another plan with ace"

"Ace? Jordie have you gone crazy"

"that Cameron guy showed me a recording of you saying that you were pretending to love me. Just it being a plan to protect me"

Pap then knew what she was talking about he then tried to explain it "Jordie I'll admit it. I did at first but being with you made me realize that I do love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

Jordie shook her head "No, no your not" she slid the ring off her finger and threw it at him "take that ring back. I TRUSTED YOU and YOU LIED TO ME" she cried

"Baby..."

"GET AWAY FROM ME GET OUT OF MY LIFE I HATE YOU"

Pap then started to get tears in his eyes picking up the ring she threw at him putting it in his jacket pocket leaving without another word he didn't want to make Jordie even more upset.

*Timeskip*

Pap was walking in the street he didn't care where he was going. He then saw a store selling pocket knives going in buying one. Then walking to a alley way where no one could see him pulling out the gigantic knife.

 Then walking to a alley way where no one could see him pulling out the gigantic knife

Stabbing himself with it taking out this phone and the ring he called Jordie. Meanwhile Jordie saw her phone ringing not looking at the number she answered it.

J : Hello

P : J-Jordie I just want... to say goodbye and I l-love you

With that the call ended "pap... pap... PAPY" Jordie tried to make him answer

She then ran out the door changing into her shadow form running calling his name. While pap was looking at the ring holding it close to him to remember the good times he had with Jordie, closing his eye's pap waited for death to take over him he thought he heard someone call his name seeing a black figure come toward him.

"Death I'm ready take me to hell where I belong" He then fainted

Jordie found pap changing back to human she called 911 and now all she could do was wait for when help to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet you guys hate me now don't you