Chapter 34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks after Jordie was saved from the scientist she decided to go back to work now that everything was hopefully back to normal. "Goodbye bitties and buster" she said while kissing them all on their heads and petting buster as she left.

While she was at work all her co workers welcomed her back glad to hear that she was doing better after that incident. Jordie got to work straight away taking orders at the café she took a deep breath and sighed "It's nice to be back here" saying with a smile walking up to the first table to take their order.

"Hello may I take your order sir?"

"Yeah can I just get some coffee"

"sure"

"hey miss I got a question to"

"what is it?"

"Would you like to hang out sometime?"

That line made Jordie's heart dropped she didn't really want to be with a guy after what happened

"n-no thanks"

"it's not a date I mean that we can just hang as friends because I've been in the same situation like you"

"R-really okay let me get your coffee and maybe we can chat when I'm on break"

*Timeskip to break*

Finally the time of her break Jordie decided to meet this guy and find out his backstory. She walked up to his table and sat down across from him.

"So you were kidnapped by him to"

"No but at first I thought that Joseph was my friend. He was so nice to me when I was young telling me that I could be apart of a great experiment taking me in. Until I found out what he was using me for taking children in doing horrible experiments on them."

"So were you there when he took me?"

"No I quite before he took you saying that I'll never forgive him of what he's done to those children and to you my dear."

"I have to wonder though miss how did you escape?"

"the first time I don't remember much but that final serum made me into a monster. The second time I was almost dead thankfully my bitties came and rescued me"

"You have bitties ? how many?"

"three a brass, cherry, and a new one called maestro do you have some?"

"Yep a red bitty a hostile little guy but he does care and want to be loved"

"JORDIE BACK TO WORK"

"Coming!!!"

"well I need to get going it was nice meeting you mister?"

"Ace. Ace Johnson"

With that ace left and Jordie went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jordie was walking back to the house she saw a bitty in a box (good grief another one) she looked around to see if anyone owned it "hello" she calmly said startling the bitty he looked kind of mean *must be a red bitty* she thought. Holding out her hand to pick him up instead of accepting it bit her "ow, hey that hurt little guy" picking him up again being successful it started to bite her hand leaving marks.

"Who do you belong to little guy?"

he didn't answer just biting her hand "okay looks like your not talking and you definitely don't like me." putting the little bitty back down Jordie continued on her way if the bitty doesn't need any help then it doesn't need it.

When she got back home feeling something tugging on her pant leg. Looking down she found the bitty had followed her like a little puppy "so I guess you do need help huh?" again picking the bitty up with him still biting her "We're going to have to work on that hitting problem. But I'm afraid I can't take care of you I already have three bitties but maybe you can stay here for a bit until we find a good owner for you okay?" The bitty just gave a nod to what she said "you sure don't talk much huh"

Going inside her home now with a little visitor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone I'm afraid that this little red bitty would need a name but he won't stay with Jordie she already has 3 and a dog so 4 would be to much. So if you guys have names for the little guy let me know in the comments