Lexi and blindberry

This isn't much of a chapter just A little ref about Lexi and her bitty I thought about my real life friend Manabvrn who has a lung disease and  I thought what kind of bitty would fit her and I thought maybe a blindberry because I'm sure if bitties were real she would take real good care of him and help him around and he'll help her to by keeping her happy. Okay so anyway here we go.

Unlike Jordie finding cherry on the street Lexi got blindberry from the adoption she saw how he couldn't get around much and knows how hard it is to get around when you have something you want to get rid of but can't. And so she adopted the little guy even though he couldn't see Lexi he knew that she must be the most beautiful and kindest girl ever. Now Lexi got blindberry before Jordie found cherry and took him in, and yes Jordie knows about blindberry because her and Lexi are long distance friends that Skype with each other and blindberry was always with Lexi in every call along with her dogs to. Lexi will meet cherry and brass soon in the story along with cherry and brass meeting blindberry maybe on Wednesday I can write the chapter because I'm off school on Wednesday because it's a teachers day.

So yeah I'll see you guys on Wednesday when I write chapter 6. bye~~<33