AE (Alternate ending)

If any of you have watched an anime called angel beats you know where this comes from. Also announcement I'm doing requests for future chapters because I'm getting real tried just trying to come up with chapters of my own. So if you have a request comment down in the comment section and I'll do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pap and Jordie both looking at the sunset by the lake with each other enjoying the first day of them being husband and wife.

"Jordie I want to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Would you like to live up here Lexi can bring the bitties up here along with buster and it can just us together"

"yeah"

"And if we stay we can show people that don't get monster and human relationships how it feels to be with someone who loves you just the way they are"

"..."

"But as long as your with me we can get through it together just with each other. I just want to stay with you forever I love you a lot sweetheart"

Jordie said nothing as she walked closer to the lake continuing looking at it. Pap proceeded to follow her "Hey why aren't you talking"

"I... I don't really want to answer"

"why?"

"Because I'm... not going to be around if we do"

"What do you mean babe"

"I'm dying there's still serum in me that's killing me from the inside, and I just wanted to thank you for marrying me making me much more happy before my time comes to an end"

Jordie turns to him "I'd just like to here those 3 words that you said"

"No"

"please pap"

"No I won't do it if your going to die"

"pap.... please let me believe in what you believe in that life is worth living"

Pap then wrapped his arms around her crying his eyes out "Jordie I love you"

"thank you"

"Let's just stay together with each other forever and ever w-we can have children a-and live in a-a wonderful house"

"That sounds nice thank you"

"A-and we can l-live h-happily together w-with each other..."

"yes thank you pap"

"Jordie I love you so much I love you I love you"

"Right thank you very much"

"Jordie please don't die"

"Thank you for loving me.... and giving me happiness"

After Jordie said that her body went limp the serum won over her body and killed her. Pap gasped feeling his wife go limp he shook her to make sure that she wasn't dead.

"Jordie..."

"Jordie..."

"JORDIE!!!!!" he cried

Pap clutched her body close to her crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all I have and don't forget if you want me to do a request comment down below.