Heat That's not good

Yeah I'm deciding to do a heat chapter don't worry there won't be any lemon in this I don't do lemon. Alright let's get this started and also have anymore questions feel free to ask I don't bite XD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day with Jordie and the bitties cherry and brass were asleep on her lap while she was reading "out of my mind" she then started feeling something warm looking down she saw brass sweating "mama I feel hot" picking him up "what's wrong brassy are you alright?" "no I ... I think ... I might be in heat" he whimpered. Panicking Jordie picked her phone off the table and dialed mama cry's number "Hello mama cry's bitty shop how can I help you?" "Yes mama cry it's Jordie the girl who came with cherry a few weeks ago and you see I got a brassberry and he's going through heat what should I do?" Jordie pleaded "oh my brassberry's can get real hostel when in heat you have to keep them away from other bitty's at all cost like in a container or a cat carrier" "okay thanks mama I'll see what I can do". Hanging up "mmm mama I want you to be mine ALL MINE" brass said as he was about to attack cherry "Brass no!!" she scooped him holding him firmly in her hand "that was bad brassy we don't hurt our family" "I don't care your mine to me mama. Once that crybaby's out of the way we can be together forever". "No brass that's the heat talking you don't mean that" Jordie got up setting cherry on a pillow and went looking for a dog carrier that she had for buster.

Brass started to bite her blood running down her hand still holding him "stop biting me brass now I'm not asking" "they're love bites mama showing that your mine whenever someone sees you they'll know what your my one and only". Finally finding a dog carrier and put him in "mama let me out please" "no brassy you stay in there until your heat's over I'm serious this time I don't want you to hurt cherry or do whatever with me" brass frowned went to the back of the cage and started hitting the cage, Jordie sat back down on the couch cherry was wake "what's going on mama? Where's that banging coming from?" he asked "sorry cherry brassy seems to be going through his heat right now so looks like he's going to be in there for awhile" she replied.

*Timeskip*

Once it was time for dinner brass was giving cherry a death glare. Cherry started to tear up "mama he's scaring me" he whined "don't worry sweetheart he won't get you. Here want some mustard?" "Yeah" Jordie walked over to the cage "here brass you want your raw meat?" "YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS" he hissed thinking of something that isn't the food he's getting. Carefully putting the meat in the cage brass snatched the meat away from Jordie "good as always mama grrrrrr You think just because I'm locked up you get to have mama to yourself then your wrong cherry I'll get out of here and get rid of you once and for all" brass smiled a smile that a psycho would going in the back of the cage coming up with a plan to get out of the stupid cage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah sorry it's short because it's 8:30 pm here and I have school tomorrow so goodnight to you all.