Chapter 8 (real chapter)

Hey I'm back I took a nap and feel much better now still a little tired but I can do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordie came back from school tired and just flat out pasted out on the couch "uggggghhhhh today was torture I just want to lay here for the rest of my life" she said "come on mama it's going to be okay I-I'm sure if y-you get some rest y-you'll feel better" cherry said "thanks cherry" she said petting his head. Then there was a knock at the door Jordie sighed and answered it "hello?" what she didn't expect that there was an officer at the door "hello miss I'm here to ask you something" "what is it you want to ask officer I'm all ears" "according here you stole a bitty from a miss Yaden is that correct?" "I... uh well sir I had to she was threatening to kill him" "not from what this says here ma'am, here it says that you got into a fight with miss Yaden and took the bitty when she wasn't looking and abusing it" "what... no I never did that I don't even fight, she's the one that gave me this black eye here. If you come in here he's perfectly fine" Jordie let in the police officer in.

Seeing cherry and brass laying down against buster watching TV "see he's perfectly fine now you can go please" she said "hold on miss there's one more thing miss Yaden would like to have her bitty back" "why she doesn't even care about him" "I'm sorry miss but if you don't return him to her your going to be arrested" "is that all sir?" "yes now good day ma'am" the officer said leaving. Jordie shut the door and slid down she sighed "What am I going to do" "your not going to let her take brass back right mama" cherry asked "I don't know sweetheart if I don't want to get arrested I have to." Brass couldn't believe what he just heard that Jordie was going to send him back to Yaden staying with Jordie made him realize that his "mama" wasn't as nice as he thought and when he was starting to trust her she was going to send him back. *I knew you couldn't be trusted I knew you were going to get rid of me this time I'm going to leave you* he thought to himself and teleported away.

If he stayed he would have heard what Jordie said next "I'm sure we can work things out so he can stay tomorrow we should go to Yaden's house and ask her to drop charges" picking up cherry she went to go get dinner ready. When dinner was ready Jordie told cherry to find brass or his raw beef was going to spoil cherry came back with no luck finding him Jordie got up and called out "Brass come on honey I know your probably not happy going back to Yaden but please don't hide from me!!!" she started to get worried "come on brass it's not funny please come out" she couldn't take it anymore and just cried cherry teleported to her "d-don't cry mama it's okay we'll find h-him like you said to me I-it's okay cry" he said hugging her neck "w-w-we have to find him cherry you, buster, and brass are the most important things in my life that keep me going" she said "shhhh shhhh it's alright mama we'll find him I p-promise"

To be continued ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~