Chapter 42

I know I said I wouldn't be able to post this week but it seems that I have time now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Jordie decided to introduce pap to her grandparents bringing along the bitties as well so cherry could see lil'red again. She was kind of nervous because this was her first boyfriend that she had plus that he was a monster instead of a human and she didn't know how they would react with meeting him.

"So your introducing me to your grandparents?" pap asked snapping her out of her thoughts

"Yeah my parents went their separate ways giving up trying to find me when I was kidnapped at a younger age" she replied

"oh I'm sorry for bringing up babe"

"no no it's alright hun you didn't know"

Finally pulling up to her grandparents home sighing she said "okay I don't know how they'll react so.... I don't know"  pap pulled her closer "hey don't worry sweetheart we'll get through it together" he said making Jordie cheer up a bit "alright let's go" grabbing the bitties out of the back seat carrying them to the front door giving it a knock.

Her pa answered the door "hey Jordie who's this?" he asked "I'll introduce him pa but I need you, ma, and lil'red together to explain" she replied her grandpa nodded letting them inside. Li'l' red came running to see who was there noticing Jordie first hugging her on the leg looking down Jordie smiled at him "hey lil'red nice to see you cherry's here if you want to play with him" she said putting cherry and the rest down to be with red.

"DEBI JORDIE'S HERE!!" pa called to his wife

"COMING DAVID!" ma called back

She came in seeing Jordie , pap, and pa "oh who's this?" she asked

"You guys might want to sit down for his"

Nodding their heads they both sat down on the couch waiting for their granddaughter to tell them what's with the tall skeleton. Holding pap's hand she breathed out saying "this skeleton is my boyfriend his name is papyrus or papy to me." She then started to talk quicker "Andweloveeachotherverymuchandifyoudon'tagreewithmydecisionthat'sfinebutwe'restayingtogethernomatterwhat!"

After she said that her grandparents both had shocked faces hearing what she just said. Then they both started laughing. "Jordie we don't mind you having a boyfriend he looks like a good guy" ma replied " thanks ma" Jordie smiled

"Welcome to the family pap" pa said

"thanks David" pap replied

They said to each other shaking each other's hands "just no kids until marriage. We don't want great grandchildren running around to soon." Pa said

"Oh don't worry about that pa I know" Jordie said

*Meanwhile*

The bitties mostly cherry were playing with lil'red while maestro and brass were listen to the conversation with Jordie and her grandparents. Brass groaned from what he heard "why did they say that!! He use to date my exmother we can't trust him I know somewhere in his soul he's just doing it to get on Yaden's good side" he complained "I don't know brother brass he seems trust worthy to me" maestro replied.

With cherry and lil'red they were playing with lil'red's frog plush talking about Jordie and pap but cherry was doing most of the talking "I'm so glad mama found a mate he's so nice even let's me call him papa. I think mama and him are perfect for each other don't you agree?" cherry said lil'red nodded his head making cherry giggle "I'm glad you agree with me. My brothers don't think so" cherry then started to cry lil'red noticed and walked over giving him a hug "thank you"

Then it was time to go Jordie gathered the bitties saying bye to everyone.

*Timeskip*

Jordie was driving back home she decided to ask pap where he lived since he stayed with her for two days. "So where you live papy?" she asked turning to him "I live with ace right now, after I left Yaden I had no where to go my brother doesn't live in this town and I don't really have a car to drive to where he lives and I don't want to leave you" he said "AW papy~" Jordie said before giving him a kiss on the cheek "That was nice of ace to let you live with him, maybe if I ever have enough money to get a new house you could move in with me and we could be a family" Jordie replied after what she said before.

"Really baby?"

"Yeah your my boyfriend and I would like to make you happy like you make me"

*Another timeskip*

Once Jordie made it to Ace's house dropping pap off kissing each other on the lips one finally time. Then pap waved goodbye as he walked inside.

"Hey ace I'm back"

"Pap what took you so long. You know our mission"

"Yeah I know pretend to be in love with Jordie so we can protect her. But I-"

"But nothing Papyrus this is our job and you know that"

"Ace I know it's part of my job but I actually love her, she's the one for me"

"well if you want to blow off this mission for her be my guess. But what if something happened to her with you around your magic isn't fully restored yet what if she dies it'll be your fault"

"STOP" pap snapped holding ace up to the wall "don't you dare say that I'm always going to be there for her if you like it or not" letting go of ace "I'm going to bed"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOAH what a plot twist I must emit that I liked doing this chapter.