Chapter 55

This chapter won't have Jordie and pap in this because they're still on their honeymoon, So it's just going to be Lexi and the bitties also that is what her house looks like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherry was admiring the pictures on the wall of where Lexi and blind have been to. Holding his mate's hand "wow blindy you've been to so many places"

"Yeah I'd say so"

"is it fun going to all these places?"

"I think so though it's hard to know when you can't see"

Cherry frowned "aw blindy" he then hugged blind making him laugh a bit "but it's not hard to see that you love me" Blind replied giving cherry a hug back. Meanwhile over at the couch brass gagged at the PDA that cherry and blind were showing and maestro reading a book with Lexi

"ugh I hate all this lovey dovey stuff ma and that guy are doing but why does cherry and blind have to do it to" he complained

"I think it's kind of cute brass, so you shouldn't make fun of your brother and mother for showing love to their partners" Lexi replied

"Agreed Ms.Lexis"

"I just don't get why you don't allow savage to be with you brass he obviously loves you"

"He's annoying first off and second if you were me you'd see what it's like to be annoyed by a babyblue all the time"

Lexi shook her head and sighed *maybe brassberries can't feel love* She thought to herself and continued to read her book along with maestro who was on her shoulder reading it along with her. While cherry was trying to help lead blind back to the couch where everyone else was but blind stopped him.

"No need to help me get around cherry I know where to go around the house"

"you do?" cherry questioned

"yeah me and blind have been living together for so long that he basically knows how to get around the house" Lexi said.

"That's so cool blind. W-want to give me a l-look a-around"

Blind nodded his head grabbed cherry by the hand and started showing him around the house feeling the wall to help him guide cherry to the next room. Lexi smiled at how adorable cherry and blind were and to be honest with herself she really hoped that they would get together ever since they first met each other.

"Hmm I wonder how Jordie and pap are doing" her phone then buzzed telling she got a message from Jordie opening it showed Jordie and pap in front of a beautiful lake where the hotel was located at.

(Like this But Jordie's shorter than pap)

Lexi giggled showing it to Maestro and brass "They look so happy

Lexi giggled showing it to Maestro and brass "They look so happy. I bet they're are having a good time"

"He better not make her pregnant though or he's answering to me" Brass threaten

"Hey now I'm sure she won't get pregnant brass"

"well see"

Lexi sighed a little annoyed of how protected brass was over Jordie.  Then thought of an idea "hey why don't play a game" she suggested

"That sounds fine Ms. Lexi" maestro replied

"okay. Brass want to play?"

"No"

"Well someone's a little crabby pants today"

"I guess it's just because mother is gone. He's just worried about her"

Lexi then got up "well I'm going to see if cherry and blind might want to play. If I can find where the heck they went" she said leaving the room to see where cherry and blind were.

"Blind !! Cherry!!!" She called

Lexi looked around the whole house trying to find them for a small house where could they hide at. But she didn't give up checking very nook and cranny but sadly didn't find them anywhere

She called one more time "Blind!!! Cherry!!! You better get your little butts out here right now unless you want Jordie to kill me" they didn't answer

Then she heard snoring going to a closet opening it up finding both of them asleep in each other's little arms "Awww that's so cute" she whispered "maybe me and maestro can just play the game by ourselves" she continued closing the door and going to get the game for her and maestro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it ended in a weird way I'm just real tried and need some sleep