Chapter 23

This is a short Chapter I'm going to do only one for this week I'm getting bored a bit and running out of ideas I may update maybe in a week or 2 again really have to get homework done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day after Jordie got to go home and see her buster again though she kind of had to be carried by her pa with a little help from brass to. She still couldn't move much but she could move her hands a little but not fully she could only point to the stuff that she wanted. It was getting late and it was time for her to take her shower but how to when she can barely move? "Bra...ssy c-cher...ry" she tried to call out still not being able to fully speak yet brass and cherry came running when they heard her faint voice "yeah ma?" "what is it mama" they said "need... shower... but... can't... move" she whispered.

They looked at each other for a second "hold on ma me and cherry will come up with something" they huddled together "so what do we do brass mama's counting on us" "well we can't undress her that would be weird and rude" "what if we just take off her shirt and shorts a-and she can just bathe in them" "good idea". With that brass lifted Jordie and with cherry took her to the bathroom, cherry started to take her clothes off (don't be dirty with that) while brass turned the water on "thank... you" she said "anything for you mama" cherry replied.

Jordie relaxed in the heat of the water "it... feels... nice" brass changed size and reached for the shampoo ,body wash, and conditioner scrubbing it on her hair "keep your eyes closed ma don't want your yes to burn would ya" Jordie nodded and kept them close. "Brass ... if... you... can... change size... why do you stay small?" she asked "because I like how you take care of me and cherry when I'm small wouldn't be fun if I was this size all the time"

Jordie smiled "yeah... I like it... when... your small... much cuter"

Brass blushed "I agree" cherry giggled as he smiled

"alright well think you can help out here cherry maybe put some body wash on her" cherry gave a quick nod and climbed up trying to reach the bottle Jordie giggled and picked him up a bit so he could open the lid and turned it over on it's side so it could get on her body.

*TimeSkip* Because I need to go to bed soon

Soon after they were done drying up Jordie and putting some PJs on her took her to bed and laid her down to sleep and rest. Cherry stayed with her and cuddle with her brass changed his size back to normal and went over to buster who was sleeping on his bed "hey bud keep a eye on ma and cherry tonight for me I'm going to sleep out here for tonight" he whispered buster yipped and went on the bed with Jordie and cherry.

Brass sighed as he laid down on the couch *Now it's time for me to get some sleep* he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~