Chapter 30

Hey everyone the story is now back on and I'm real excited to do this chapter it was a idea from my friend HaileyYoursTruly Thank you Hailey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.O.V ???

It's been years since my test subject escaped me "my pet" I am going to find her she is mine and will always be MINE. Don't worry my lovely pet your master will find you and bring you back home so we can have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1 - It's seems that I've found the subject I can tell it's her the same facial features. Now working at a café she's even more beautiful now then she was when I took her in. My poor pet now alone by herself in this world I will keep an eye on her for few more days gain her trust again. Then I'll bring her back home with me together forever.

Day 5 - I've been keeping an eye on my subject for a few days now she hasn't seem to notice me yet I guess it'll take some time before a pet can recognize their master if they've been away from each other for so many years. Today was quiet unusual it seems that the subject now has tiny skeletal creatures with her at the café three to be exact two tall ones and one smaller one obviously the one in the leather jacket is the dominate one. Back to my subject she seems to keep a hat on everywhere she goes I will investigate on this later.

Day 10 - I was so close to getting subject back but one of those skeletal creatures spotted me from afar that one in the jacket. It must be the guard of her and the other things thankfully though I hide before my subject turned around to see me. I peeked out from where I hide watching her walk away tomorrow my pet will return to me I'm going to make sure of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ma I'm telling you please stay here with us that stalker might take you"

"Don't worry brassy I'm going to be okay alright"

"I agree with brother brass mother if he did see a stalker who knows what they could do to you"

"Please stay mama we don't want you to get hurt"

Jordie picked all the bitty's up kissing them each on their heads "I know you guys care about me but it's going to be okay I'll be fine. Plus if anyone tries to mess with me I'll just turn into my monster form" she said making a growl face

As Jordie walked out the door looking back at them she didn't realize that it would be her last time seeing them.

Walking down the road Jordie didn't realize that she was still being watched turning down an alleyway for a short cut to the café. She was then shoved against the wall Jordie tried to struggle free.

"No struggling my pet, naughty pets get bad punishments"

Jordie stopped realizing who it was "YOU I thought you died after I escaped that pithole of your lab"

"than you were wrong my dear. I survived and now I've finally found my subject"

"I think you forgot one thing though" Jordie's voice growing darker as she grew bigger body turning black smoke "That thanks to you I'm now this, and I got away from you last time I can do it again." The scientist chuckled "I thought you would say that my dear but I ... CAME PRPARED!!!" he shouted pulling out a taser gun shocking her "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed falling to the ground twitching.

"I've got you now my pet" he grinned evilly

Jordie looked up at the scientist before she fainted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Few hours later*

The bitty's and buster were on the couch watching TV when cherry looked at the clock "shouldn't mama be home by now?" he asked

"Yeah your right she usually is here by now"

"what if something happened to her" cherry was starting to get tears in his eyes

"hey don't worry we'll just call the police. I'll levitate the phone over here"

Brass used his magic carrying the phone to where they were and maestro dialed 911

*ring* *ring*

*ring* *ring*

"hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello ma'am um... we think that our mother has been kidnapped"

"Have you seen her be kidnapped sir?"

"no but she was suppose to be home by now though"

"I'm sorry sir but if you have no evidence we can't take the case"

"but ma'am"

It was to late the woman hanged up. "It looks like the police aren't going to help us brothers"

"I guess it's up to us then brother's we're going to get our mom back"

To be continued ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you guys like the chapter now if you excuse me I need to go take a nap