Ready for Halloween

Hello everyone I've finally come back with a idea for a new chapter to the month of Halloween and to be clear in this chapter brass's heat is gone now but he doesn't remember a thing that happened. So yeah hope you guys enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Halloween around the corner Jordie decided to start on her Halloween decorating early with the help of cherry and brass of course. It's going to be fun putting up the decorations and going to get some costumes but looks like Jordie would have to make them costumes she doubted that party city would have bitty size costumes for them. While putting up the purple and orange lights she couldn't reach all the way by the count of her small size then she felt being lifted up "need help ma I got ya" brass called Jordie then put the lights up on the top of her porch "thanks brassy you can set me down now" she smiled. Brass placed her down and walked off to find the candy Jordie bought for the trick or treaters "brass if your going to look for the candy I bought don't even try I've hidden it where you can't find it" smirking Jordie glanced at brass seeing him having a little fit about it then he just teleported to the couch and watched "The nightmare before Christmas".

Jordie sighed the porch looked real good now was for the walk way to the porch she decided to put some jack-o-lanterns that lead to the porch like how her grandma did it when she was little it was like a tradition to her. "Okay porch, and walkway done now for the costumes I can probably run over to party city and see if they have my preordered costume" she mumbled the last part to herself "plus I need to get the materials to make the bitty's their costumes to... well today's going to be along shopping trip." Jordie groaned she always hated long shopping trips.

*pic of the porch*

*Time Skip*

Once Jordie got to party city she saw one of her old friends there "hey Rachel how's it going I haven't seen you since forever" Jordie said walking over to her "hey Jordie nice to see you you've gotten so much prettier since we last saw each other" Rachel replied. She and Jordie were friends in grade school and graduated together then going on their different ways "so still getting costumes after all these years huh?" Rachel questioned "yeah I'm being a candy corn witch and I'm getting some supplies to make costumes for my little babies" Jordie replied "oh you have kids now?" "What no they're my bitties I took in real sweet little ones" "what are bitties?" "cute little monster creatures that you can adopt they're not like pets more of companions that live with you" "oh cool well I have to go nice to see you again Jordie hope we meet up again" "meet to Rachel".

Finally what seemed like forever one of the workers finally found her costume (picture at the top) Now to get the materials for cherry and brass's costumes well at least there was a Michel's near by to go to. But once she got the fabric she needed she didn't know what to make.

Jordie : Hey toothlesslover098 if you didn't know what costumes to do for cherry and brass why even write it?

Me: H-how are you breaking the forth wall?

Jordie : doesn't matter anyway hey readers of the story looks like toothy here needs some help figuring out what I should make for cherry and brass think you can help her out?

Me: Yeah if you guys have any suggestions for me and Jordie here tell us in the comments and I'll be sure to credit you in the next chapter once I pick :)

Jordie : Yeah I can't wait to see what you guys come up with ^^ bye for now

Me: okay now that's over I guess this chapter is over then so I guess bye everyone~~~<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~