Chapter 27

Okay guys looks like the results of the vote I did wanted him in the story so I guess this little guy is apart of the family now guess author-chan can't have a bitty T-T but on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a cold day in November Jordie was on her way back home from her work having some treats for the bitty's. When she got to her house Jordie noticed that there was a small violet and purple box on the porch with beautiful ribbons on it "hm now who would send me this my birthday isn't until January?" she questioned picking it up and taking it inside.

First one to greet her was buster "hey the bust" she said placing the treats for the bitty's on the table along with the mysterious package.

"Mama!!!" cherry cheered

"sup Ma" brass greeted

"Hi my little ones~" she sang kissing them on their heads

"I got you guys some sweet treats from the café"

"c-can we eat them now?" cherry asked

"maybe after dinner cherry" looking over at the other package on the table

"So what's in the other box ma?"

"I don't know"

"hey mama there's paper's with the box to"

Picking up the papers and package Jordie along with brass and cheery went to the couch to read and open the dang package. Sitting down and putting the package on the coffee table Jordie began to read the first note.

Dear young person reading this,

I've decided to give this fragile one to you seeing that you care a lot for your tiny creatures. My time is almost up and he needs a good home to take care of him there's another note that shows how to take care of him. Please show him the love, care, and affection that he needs.

Signed,

Anonymous

"Strange that it isn't signed well might as well look inside and see what it is"

Pulling off the ribbon Jordie lifted the top of the box shocked finding a bitty inside looking up at her "What is it ma?" "I think you guys might need to see for yourselves" she said lifting brass and cherry up to see. They gasped that it was another bitty and certainly one that they've never seen before setting them down Jordie waved at the bitty "hi little one would you like to come out?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes" the bitty whispered as Jordie was about to pick him up brass called out "Hey ma it says here in that other note that your hands have to be clean before picking him up" "well that's a weird rule to put but it is the rule. Hold on a sec okay little one" Jordie then got up to go wash off her hands to be honest they were a bit dirty. Brass jumped on the box surprising the bitty levitating up for a look now seeing the bitty at a closer look he wore a blue tux a purple tie and had treble clefs above and under his left and right eye. "So what's your name?" brass asked "uh Maestro. What about you two?" "Brass" "c-cherry" "And what's your owners name?" "her name's Jordie but I call her ma" "I-I l-like t-to call her m-mama" Jordie then came back with her hands cleaned and gently picked up the little bitty.

"So what kind of bitty are you?"

"I... I don't know ma'am my last owner never told me"

Jordie rubbed Maestro's head

"but he did call me Maestro a lot I thought t might have been my name for so long that I never figured out that it was my species name"

"would you like to keep your name you don't have to change I think Maestro suits you. What do you guys think?"

"Seems fine to me"

"I think it's nice"

"okay then Maestro it is"

Maestro smiled as he could feel the happiness between the new family he now has.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~