Chapter 51

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marissa was on her way to Jordie's new house along with savage who really wanted to see brass again it been so long since he saw his Senpai and wanted to see him again. She was real excited to meet her older sister who she heard from their grandparents now had a fiancé with her and she wanted to know who the lucky guy is marrying her awesome sister.

"Aren't you excited savage we're going to see Jordie's new house and see who her future husband is"

"Yeah but I'm mostly excited to see is brassy Senpai I know he missed seeing me"

"I didn't know that he did. Do you think he has feelings for you?"

"I hope so he doesn't show it much but I know he does"

"Well I guess we'll see"

*Meanwhile*

Jordie was sitting in pap's lap along with the bitties on the couch watching some TV. Jordie looked up at him saying "papy I'm thirsty can you get me something to drink?" she asked

" aw but I'm to comfy with you on my lap"

"please~"

"alright I'll be right back"

Brass gagged "Ma I wish you'd stop being so lovey dovey with him it's so annoying and gross" he complained

"Aw but brass I think it's cute with mama and papa it's how mama's and papa's act" cherry responded

There then was a knock at the door "coming" Jordie called going to the door opening it finding Marissa with savage on her shoulder "Hey~" they both said cheerfully hugging each other happy to see each other. Savage ran in to go see brass

"Brassy Senpai" he called jumping up on the couch and hugging him brass groaned "hi savage nice to see you also"

"Savage"

"Cherry"

 Both of them hugged each other "nice to see you again cherry" "you to savage, and guess what I got a mate now"

"really that's so cool what's it like to have a mate?"

"it feels nice to have the person you love like you back"

"wow I hope my future mate notices me soon"

Maestro then walked up to savage "hello savage it's nice to see you again"

"Hi maestro it's nice to see you to" Savage smiled

Jordie then let Marissa in letting her sit down on the other couch "Wow I love that ring. So who's the lucky guy marrying you?"

"Well-"

"Here babe brought some water" Pap said walking out with water for Jordie he stopped when he saw Marissa in the room with Jordie

Everyone was silent until Jordie spoke up "A... this is my fiancé Marissa his name is pap" Marissa stood up walking over standing in front of pap giving him a crushing hug "welcome to the family pap take good care of my sister"

Letting go of pap he scratched the back of his head "heh no problem I've already been taking good care of her"

"That's good" Marissa replied slapping his back

Pap walked back over to Jordie sitting down putting her back on his lap. Jordie snuggled into him (like the picture at the top) and they continued to watch TV together along with Marissa. Meanwhile savage was trying to sit with brass the way pap and Jordie were doing.