Chapter 49

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally moving to her new home Jordie was very excited to work at her new job at the café. Even though pap wasn't living with her yet she still wanted him and Lexi to come up to the café and see it but it seemed like the café had a new maid outfit for her to wear showing a little bit more skin Jordie didn't like it but if it was for the job she had to. Looking at her sleeping bitties before she left she gently kissed them on their heads and giving buster who know was a full grown pit-bull a pat on the head saying goodbye.

When she got there Jordie was greeted by her new boss

"Oh you must be Jordie my my you look fabulous" she said

"why thank you" Jordie said blushing

"I mean look at these boobs" she said grabbing her breasts

"ahhhh" Jordie screamed pushing her away embarrassed "sorry but please don't do that" she said in a shy like voice

"No problem dear. I'm just sure you'll attract many costumers" the boss said in a energetic voice "you can put your dress on over there" she said pointing to a changing room

"Yes, thank you miss"

Putting on the dress she looked in the mirror seeing herself she felt so embarrassed not knowing how pap and Lexi would react to her wearing this outfit.

(picture of the outfit)

But looking at the ring pap gave her she had confidence to walk out and take the orders from the customers

But looking at the ring pap gave her she had confidence to walk out and take the orders from the customers. Walking out the boss was there fangirling over how cute/sexy she was walking up to her she said "okay Jordie now go bring in some costumers" pushing her to the dinning area.

Jordie was shaking she was real scared of walking up to people dressed in a outfit like this especially since there were mostly men here. Making her think back to when she was kidnapped but again looking at the beautiful ring she breathed out and started taking the orders.

*Meanwhile*

Lexi and pap were driving to the café having the directions Lexi smirked at pap "Now try not to get a nosebleed over her again pap. I know you did over that last picture I sent" she said pap scoffed "I did more than that" he replied "what?" "nothing!!"

Pulling up to the café Lexi parked the car "I heard they got a bar to if you want a drink instead of having sweets" she said getting out of the car with pap walking inside

"that's cool"

Going in Jordie was waiting to sit the next costumers down not noticing that it was Lexi and pap "welcome to our café please let me sit you down" she said

"wow Jordie that's an interesting outfit"

Noticing that it was lexi's voice she shakily looked up seeing Lexi having a odd look at her while pap was blushing like crazy. Her ears dropped blushing of embarrass meant she sighed "I know it's a little revealing. But let me just sit you down so you can order"

Grabbing two menu's Jordie lead them to a table pap couldn't keep his eye's off her rear end he wanted to have sex with her so bad right there and then not caring if people were around also getting another nosebleed around her.

Sitting them both down Jordie gave them the menu's for both to order "would you like anything to drink?" she asked

"sure Jordie I'll take some sprite" lexi replied

"Okay and what would you like papy a I mean sir"

Pap didn't say anything just being all red staring at her with a huge amount of blood rushing down him Lexi noticed and answered for him "what ever you got Jordie and a maybe some more napkins" Lexi said nervously gabbing napkins holding it up to pap's nose.

"okay" Jordie said walking away mumbling of how embarrassing it was for her in this outfit.

When she walked away Lexi finally got pap's nose to stop bleeding removing the napkins from his face "what are you doing?" she asked angrily

"I can't help it lex she's just to adorable for me not to f**** her"

Lexi facepalmed "look at her pap she's real embarrassed of that outfit I'm glad this floor's wooden so the blood can be cleaned up"

Pap sighed "Fine lex I'll try to contain myself"

Jordie came back with some drinks setting them down "Here you go one sprite and whatever I could do for you sir"

"My Jordie don't be embarrassed this handsome young skeleton is real interested in your goodies" her boss said grabbing her boobs again making Jordie blush more freaking out.

Pap growled seeing some women grab his girl's breasts Jordie noticed "a ma'am not in front of my fiancé please" she said nervously

"Oh you're married how nice which one of you is married this lucky girl?"

Everyone just fell on the floor when she said that (like in anime I think you get the picture)

"Um... that would be the skeleton ma'am" Lexi said

"is that so well you sir are a very lucky guy who wouldn't want to marry this sexy lady"

Jordie and pap both blushed Jordie's boss was just making everything worse for her. "A... I think I should go take some more orders" Jordie said walking away Along with the boss going to check on more workers.

Jordie was at another table across from lexi and pap taking their order when pap noticed something on her thigh lifting up her skirt making her yelp now he was madder than ever

"Jordie who did this to you and tell me the truth" he demanded

"A... o-one of the male costumers but it's alright I told them not to do again and they agreed" she replied nervously

Pap turned around "Alright who ever touched my baby your going to get it once I find out who you are"

"Papy no just sit back down"

Pap turned to her then just sat back down with Lexi "only for you sweetheart" Jordie smiled then walked away. Lexi turned to pap "Your going hunting aren't you?" she said with a blank face "oh yeah" he said slurping his drink.

To be continued ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I had to leave it off here it's getting late where I live and it's my last day of school tomorrow so when I get back home I'm going to make a continuation of this chapter hope you guys liked it bye~