Chapter 12

Sorry I haven't uploaded much this week guys I've been real busy with school junk and stuff so I wasn't able to upload my chapter and plus I've been having writers block to trying to come up with something else for the story and all that's coming up in my head is the bitty heat thing and I don't want any lemon in my story. So maybe give some suggestions in the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally Friday and Jordie could spend sometime with her bitties without doing her school work she started by making a little cake just for the fun of it both cherry and brass helped out. Brass wanted to put raw meat in it which Jordie had no idea why though but did it anyway lucky there was extra batter left to bake another cake for cherry and her so they made two. Once the two cakes were done they smelled like heaven next was frosting "mama can I help you frost?" cherry asked "no need to ask cherry I'm always glad to welcome my little cook" Jordie replied with a smile "brass do you want to help out to?" she asked "nah ma all I want to do is eat it wake me up when your done" brass called back falling asleep. *He's such a lazybones* Jordie thought to herself while Jordie spread the icing on the top part of the cake cherry was getting the side with some help from Jordie after she was completed with the top part of the cake "it looks good already cherry great job" high fived cherry "now all's that left is to decorate it" Jordie went to the fridge and got out some chocolate covered strawberries and some melted chocolate in general to put on top.

While they were doing it brass started screaming Jordie ran over to him seeing him screaming in his sleep she picked brass up gently humming reversion calming brass down he then went back into his calming sleep. "that's my brassy" she whispered and gently put him back down on his pillow "what was that all about mama?" cherry asked when Jordie got back into the kitchen "I don't know he's been having nightmares for quite awhile now maybe I should go to mama cry and see if she knows anything..." she then noticed cherry covered in frosting "cherry look at you, your going to need a bath mister" "but mama..." "no buts cherry right after we're done you and brass need your baths" "okay mama" cherry pouted. A few minutes later Jordie and cherry were done with the first cake.

(pic of the cake)

"Wow this looks real good ma

"Wow this looks real good ma ... do you think ... we could decorate my cake together?" brass mumbled Jordie was shocked at first but then smiled and nodded her head "but first we do you two have to take your baths" they both sighed neither of them liked baths she picked them up and got the little pool out and filled it with warm water. Putting cherry in first and then carefully taking the Band-aid off of grasses head to clean his wound Jordie got some soap put it on a warm wash rag and gently cleaning his wound and she swore that she heard him purr then putting him in the pool with cherry they started cleaning themselves she loved them so much and buster to who rested his head on her leg while she pet him. "Hey mama think you can sing to us?" cherry asked "I don't know cherry" she mumbled "please mama you have a wonderful voice" "yeah ma your voice is lovely" "well okay maybe let me think of one I know".

Come stop your crying

It will be alright

Just take my hand

And hold it tight

I will protect you

From all around you

I will be here

Don't you cry

For one so small,

You seem so strong

My arms will hold you,

Keep you safe and warm

This bond between us

Can't be broken

I will be here

Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart

Yes, you'll be in my heart

From this day on

Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart

No matter what they say

You'll be here in my heart

Always

Why can't they understand the way we feel

They just don't trust what they can't explain

I know we're different, but deep inside us

We're not that different at all

And you'll be in my heart

Yes you'll be in my heart

From this day on

Now and forever more

Don't listen to them

'Cause what do they know

We need each other, to have, to hold

They'll see in time, I know

When destiny calls you, you must be strong

I may not be with you

We need each other, to have, to hold

They'll see in time, I know

When destiny calls you, you must be strong

I may not be with you

But you got to hold on

They'll see in time, I know

We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart

Believe me you'll be in my heart

I'll be there from this day on

Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart

No matter what they say

You'll be here in my heart

Always

Always I'll be with you

I'll be there for you always

Always and always

Just look over your shoulder

I'll be there

Always

After she was done they both had tears in their eyes "hey what's wrong with my little babies?" she asked "I-It's just I love your voice mama it's so beautiful" cherry cried brass nodded in agreement "Awwww thanks sweetness" Jordie kissed both of them "come on let's dry you up" pulling them out of the tiny pool and getting the softest towel she had and dried them off. Then went to go eat dinner and then cake for dessert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I needed to stop here because the chapter was getting a little long so yeah hope you guys like it and don't forget to give some suggestions ;)